Power + defense

Does this seem like a good combat build? I am awful at pvp btw

What attack speed is there
also whats ur class
cuz this is RAW, not COOKED…

warrior and fair

either tone down your defense or just invest in one substat because those numbers arent doing anything

id recommend speed since warrior attacks are already pretty big and intensity wont do much for you

what the fuck :sob:
bro you do NOT need those +30 aspeed +30 agility fucking buffs
EP is also real low for a build with 2 ins but i wont even question that
reinvest ur secondary stats into a single one, dont spread them out, the effect is too little to care about

jesus christ
2 insanity for ever 500 more defense and less than half of evverything else?? (excluding power)

can you show your items? The substats are pretty bad and it has insanity 2. But the power and defense arent bad.

This seems better to me but idk I am really bad at this :slight_smile:

Explosive Trista, Explosive Vindicator, Explosive Scimitars

Not weapons, the armors you used

why 60 intensity tho, warrior is probably the worst build to have intensity on
if it was lower like sure maybe its a byproduct of something, but its so high that it seems on purpose

Intensity is the worst stat to invest on warrior remove it NOW!

Scrap the intensity and put those 60 points in attack speed instead

got u

what is wrong with your font and what are all the white boxes!?
Anyways, what stat build is this for? can you handle insanity 2 illusions? I would just focus on either attack speed or attack size, and not both so try to get 100+ of either of those 2 substats, while also keeping the 100+ agility. Overall, decent build but still needs a lot of work

can I just ask, why the hell does everything look so weird on that screenshot? as in, why are the gem and modifier squares almost completely solid white???

and what’s up with the stats looking off too

ye that was what I was wondering

idk gear builder just like that for me

yeah the insanity is fine, and i should prob go for attack speed. thanks for the judging