Power-leveling Cooking Service & Buying Ingredients

Sold a Decent > Perfect power-levelling pack. 3 left for today.

wait so you are locking the info behind a paywall

base cost is the price for the ingredients itself. the fee pays for the time it took for me to get them + how to do it, yeah
but isn’t exactly a secret. anyone who mains cooking will know exactly what I’m talking about. like me. with 3 files all with Perfect cooking. yes, I’m insane.

i thought you just get a load of cheap ingredients and spam them until you level up your skill

it is. but people have better things to do than farm ingredients

fair enough

Bumping as service is still available.
Decent > Perfect power-leveling pack increased back to 4.
Will be available for the next 8 hours, give or take a few breaks.

You do still have to do a lot of trial and error to find what’s optimal, but kind of yes. I really like this service idea since the optimal recipes/what to cook isn’t really easy information to find so this is clever.

Arcane Odyssey Toriko

Can’t wait when Vetex adds a cooking related fighting style or something XD

mmmmm yes give me the option to smash my enemy’s head in with a frying pan

Hmmm, Im willing to buy your Great > Perfect pack. Are you able to play now?
I might buy the Excellent > Perfect later on a another file.

I’m on right now. Username’s Ravenciiffe - 2 i’s no l’s

I saw that you left. the new total’s 4280 + 400 fee if you still want to do it

Sorry I left, I can do it.

4 packs sold - I got enough for 1 more Decent > Perfect
if any of my buyers would like to leave a review on my main post, I’d really appreciate it

I’d be happy with just a portable cooking pot. skycliff island, whispering caverns, and akursius keep don’t have any, and I frequent those places

Are you able to trade again in a few hours. I wanna buy another one of your packs.

I got 1 hour at most. won’t be available for the weekend either so the next time I’ll be on is 3:00 PM EST Monday

This topic was automatically closed after 2 days. New replies are no longer allowed.