• 1k+
  • 999-

0 voters

30k something upon the first hours of release; probably lower after that

maybe 50k something for the first few days until kids come and start playing it

free player kills ez

WoM has around 60k iirc, so ig AO might be around that or a little more

Has or had?

i have sht grammar skill, i meant back when it was first release or around that time

1 Like

Yeah all good. It definitely skyrocketed upon release!

more than enough

100k always i mean look at blox fruit wtf

you think ao is gonna get as much if not a more substantial playercount than a one piece cashgrab? games similar to blox fruit appeal to children more because of its simplicity of being a simulator (I never played it) whilst ao is a bit more sophisticated to conform to the teenage playerbase

saying that is like comparing it to adopt me lol
just because we like it doesnt meant the majority will
and do i need to remind you that most of the roblox playerbase are children that like easy and simple stuffs ?
and honestly i wouldnt really like if AO have that much players, just a higher chance of toxic kids ( although it would be fun to mess with them i must admit )

that was a joke lol but i wish it could reach 100k i think the average would be around 10k-20k after a while

Honestly I don’t really have high expectations for the player count tbh but that doesn’t bother me cause I’m still playing it.

Im gonna take a hard bet of 80k, there is a good amount of hype for the game and a bunch of Roblox users are starved for an original game, aswell as that vetex will also make ads for it so it will probably hit a peak of 80k - 90k. Though who knows since 90% of roblox players are 9 year olds who consume simulator/ anime cashgrabs

anyone putting more than 25k is crazy. you should’ve learned by now that a game’s quality has very little to do with its player count.

2 Likes

:cry::cry::cry:
dont give us hope man :frpensive:

48 trillion+ players upon release :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

I would murder you all don’t matter the player count I’m coming for heads

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.