Predicting Meta Stat Builds

S: Mage, 3 Stat Savant, Berzerker, Warrior, Warden. (in this order from best to worst)
A: Conj, Paladin, Warlord, Juggernaut
B: 4 Stat Savant, 3 stat savant (vit and weapon)
C: Warlock
D: Knight

Reasons.

Pure builds will have access to crazy stuff that will likely be strong.

3 stat savants with either vit or weapons, not both as those 2 overlap, savant has many options.

4 stat is still going to be good and more versatile, but may sacrafice some weapons for spirit weapons and vice versa.

3 stat savant with both vit and weapons is here for the same reason.

Warlock is kinda weird. strength can’t really zone and magic struggles with rush down so its in-between.

Knight for the same reasons as 4 stat savant. its just overlapping everything. Now if you learn everything then it is technically most versatile because you can swap weapons

this is all with no armor stats

what patch is this for?
also u put 3 stat savant there twice

Pure yap here put points on why, not just clutter I ain’t reading all that

1 Like

Stat system is gonna get reworked at one point dw it’ll be more balanced than u think

Warlock in C tier? Whatever you say, bud.

so lower case 3 stat savant is worst than upper case 3 stat savant… makes sense

evolved ancient thermo + inferno magic

evolved ancient sailor style + aether lightning

scary stuff

If you read the big text blob, the lower tier 3 stat savant is talking about a savant with both weapons and vit. They probably should’ve made that clear in the ranking though.

lemme put spaces

the reason was because they don’t work too well together

ahh ok good to know, i mean sure pure builds would still get cool exclusive stuff though and likely some cool skills

max level game finished completely, its there twice because there are some with vit and weapons (the lower tier) and the ones with only one of those (the higher tier)

@tanf36016 fixed the clutter

Yea for sure but it’ll be fine. Hybrids may even be better because you could have conjurers going around with powerful weapons imbued with lost magic and stuff like that

but then you have mages with stronger skills that outclass those weaker ones

1 Like

Well, you get pretty powerful stuff from both stat types like lost magic and lost weapons together, so it may be fine. Knowing Arcane Odyssey balancing though… I’d say your right.

Anyways I’m just gonna reset stats if I got any stat resets or whip out an interchange pot and gulp it down if need be