Preparing for Epicentre Enemies

So y’know my whole shtick is killing atlanteans, so the moment I read that the Epicentre will have enemies to kill rather than just a mountain, I started preparing consumables.

First we got the warding V aura pot, totalling up to 2 hours of Warding V to survive the insanity 4 range, pretty much essential, also narwhal horns are rather cheap to get, I paid 1000 galleons for each horn since nobody wants or uses them, for now

And now we have slowness V gels, since these Atlanteans run at you with a sped up animation cycle like they got some speed boost in an old roblox game, these will be essential as I run and shoot the Apex Atlanteans. Now with these in my inventory people will think I’m a pvp sweat.

So now I have the maximum 2 positive potions active, meaning I can’t heal or use an agility V potion.
So I cooked up this to use in place of that, Golden Swiftcap, Sun Caraway, Exotic Fish, and I have 40 minutes of Agile II and Recovery V, to help me run and regen health, cause Apex Atlanteans would be dealing like 1000 damage per hit…

Everything Else is just if I really need to use it over the first 2 items then I will.

Anyways, now I’m just waiting. The Epicentre is basically a flat place so I can run away easily, as long as the density of enemies Isn’t too high.
And I’m also hoping I don’t get screwed by a lightning strike as I use my Aura pots.

I dunno what happened to the first post.

where do the npc armies of lightning glass mage come from :sob:

i swear it was all lightning water and one day they decided to clone themselves with mitosis

cool post but i skip all preparation and raw dog ds trips

i wouldn’t bother preparing this early, we know the epicenter update is far off

image_2024-06-22_012215992
Im planning for these guys.

Might as well stock up on resources, since narwhal horn value might jack up due to dark sea creature drops.

none of this will be added until nimbus sea is done

all this prep and still get one shot by them lol

Just one question
Why are you flying?

as flat as some may think the epicentre is, it’s got some serious mountains and rifts outside of the flat areas. I’d definitely recommend agility over slowness, especially since given that these are legendary beasts (which, unless martin makes a cameo, are confirmed to be more sea beast than atlantean, therefore probably not being usain bolt) moving faster is probably going to be more useful than them moving slower

bro is the atlantean hunter :astonished:

Bronze sea spawn glitch, thought it was a nice place to take these pics lol.

I hope you don’t use potions like that to fight regular monstrous atlanteans, that would be a waste. For those ones you should always be showing your power by fighting them without buffs (and without warding because who needs that)

Screenshot 2024-06-16 160418
I deal with monstrous easily, as long as I’m careful.

what the fuck

dark sea pve god

Monstrous is level 250+ right?..

If they are, they are hyperfast, bulky Nimbus NPCs- STILL… You have to focus dighting one for a super long time, thats insane

Yeah I had seen that picture before but I was curious since it doesn’t show whether or not you were using potions or warding or ended up almost dead.
I was curious as to whether or not you were easily able to replicate this.

If you are, then yeah you should be fine.