[PRETTY IMPORTANT] The future of roblox audio... it's not great

*the L

guess they had to do it :pensive:

Humongus W

Would this ruin ao tho. Idc about other roblox games

I don’t think it would have a large effect on AO

Music I assume is uploaded by Vetex
Sound effects less than 6 seconds can still be used (If it isn’t uploaded by vetex)

LMAO

4 Likes

Roblox just took a nasty shit in the mouth of developers…
I cannot imagine the pain and anxiety developers who use lots of audio must be facing

Holy shit im starting to think Roblox is being run by Nintendo with how much they hate their fans and dislike their fanbase growing :skull:

literally the only good thing that this update will bring is that no more edgy 12 year old kids will start playing their bypassed music

I am staying a player, but I am 100% gonna shift learning Roblox LUA to Unity’s C# if I would ever try it with how Roblox is making developing games become a puzzle game.
That player status would not last long if Roblox makes games literally unplayable.

Holy crap, I can definitely see how many developers would be in a bad spot because of this change (not just because of copyright, some of them got their backsides covered from that)

Didn’t even think about this.
Update is instantly completely worth it.

The downsides completely outmatch the upsides

so not really

holy fucking shit, i have no words to describe how fucking stupid roblox is, i thought they already had negative 1000 iq but only now do i realize that they actively take away iq points from every living being nearby them

I dunno, not having to listen to godawful edgy bypassed music in every game that includes a radio sounds like a massive upgrade.

losing quality game audio is a bigger downgrade

This website is fucked lmao.

correct

man revives self to give us some valuable wisdom

1 Like

He's already dead!