Prevent players from bounty hunting players that are 5 levels or more below their own level

Prevent players from bounty hunting players that are 5 levels or more below their own level
effort 2.166666666666667 6 quality 2.0 6 reasonability 2.2 10

the fact that i am doing a treasure chart and want to get the levels from it?

1 Like

small fun fact, just don’t do treasure hunts, they suck ass at the moment. sinking pirate ships is a million times more worth your time.

i will tell you a magic thing that solves this issue

Stop being in the Bounty board

you’re always in the bounty board

Do villains even do contracts? I never see any of them hunting a good rep player down

im sure some do but its genuinely not worth the time when you could instead just farm kai to get easy bounty, free galleons and a chance at some trading value

wasn’t the cheesing method patched?

not yet

What? Did you even read what I wrote? You CAN’T choose to be on the bounty board or not, I get that it is a risk that you have to take into account if you have a bounty, but it should still have a level limit to be FAIR to the hunted player, a game can’t be fun if it isn’t fair.

rather than locking players from hunting lower level players (doesnt make sense), make bounty gained scale off level difference to disincentivize hunting lower lvls

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.