Prime Argos

that sounds like about level 300 or below for mages, you’re gonna need to wait a good while before you get it
mages are simply better

mages are fucking bitchless incels who lack any kind of muscle mass.

go back to the library NERD :nerd: :nerd: :cold_face:

keep dreaming about the sun, wannabe, it’s never gonna be yours

Do you really think…

your weak words…

can STOP THE SUN?

I will harness it before you ever can. WATCH ME.

your ONLY hope would be to make a mage file for the sole purpose of getting it and BETRAYING your philosopy

sure you’ll have the sun, but you’ll never truly be worthy of its power.

FUCK i made a typo
TOO LATE NOW

your insistence on being a savant will render you unable to touch its true potential either, with your built in damage nerf

My influence is stronger than ever.

(he has no idea what a 3 stat savant is)

quick side note: will the sun be a yellow plasma (because stars are made out of plasma) or will it be a yellow-er fire
or will it have its own cool visual

:man_shrugging:

I’m assuming it’s going to be orangish/white/red.

i’m gonna be real i have no idea how stat builds affect damage i just assume that the moment the game detects you as a conjurer or a warlock or a savant you just get hit with a 20% damage nerf on your magic or something (and also whatever else you’re using)

I thought that damage nerf was removed…?

or like reworked I forgor

the troll of ravenna

1 Like

old description said itd be red/orange and white fire

Savants can probably do 59% of their stat points in magic which kinda ruins the point of being savant (just be a hybrid at that point)
Regardless, hybrids get 1% above then so literally anyone can get it lost magics before they can (assuming they use magic).

Technically correct but off by ~100 magic points

whoopsies

Okay well if we do the math correctly 600 points translates into 300 levels and if I’m investing like a savant, I’m probably going to need to be around level 500 or so to get sun magic.

Roughly so you’ll get it at level 509
Meanwhile my Warlock/Conjurer could get one at…
exactly 500 and that’s assuming sun in your case costs exactly 600.
The trello card implies that the requirements are going to vary, so if anything it’d be like 600 for healing magic or something and up to 800 for your sun magic (I’d rather not go higher and assume this is a max).
As a side note, Ancients at their absolute highest requirement would be 1200 magic level because otherwise it becomes literally impossible for hybrids to get them.

So if I lean more towards a magic savant I’ll get sun earlier hmmm

though idk weapons seem really powerful and later game stuff has to be really strong.

strength is also pretty okay too