Prince Revon

Gotta ask, would you guys rather he be a joke character, or actually become a threat with insane power (given his motivation, after all, you still killed his brother at the end of the day).

Revon Storyline path
  • Revon becomes strong
  • Revon stays a joke boss
  • Revon becomes a standard character (Neviro succeeds)

0 voters

I wanna see him absolutely murder Iris out of nowhere after he goes on some training arc :fire:

Ok but what if she parries (He does say he’ll kill everyone we care for so there is that)

what if we start caring for him and everyone he knows and loves, huh?

what’s he gonna do then?

1 Like

My warlock file will just finish what they started

I want him to legit bitch slap our ass after finding some curse lol :skull:

Morden*

i highly doubt theres gonna be anything at ravenna once the story reaches the nimbus sea. if its anything like arcane adventure, that’d be like travelling back in time when you go back to a previous sea

i assume at best that revon will form some elite squad of loyal ravenna soldiers and hunt you later, or complicate your alliance with the… sameria kingdom? whatever warren said

it’s been said that the bronze sea will have another major island where a future story part will take place. maybe it’ll take place there?

you mean this thing? cuz thats just a capturable island, theres no story there
theres no island on the to do list before the next sea starts being developed so idk about that, unless we are expected to backtrack which would kinda surprise me

nah, this

ah nice

i honestly like the idea of backtracking between seas. some might not, but i think it gives the game a non-linear feel that would be missing otherwise.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.