Pristine's Potion Pursuit (5mil progress)

Now the journey to 2 million XP begins …

7 Likes

It’s only been an hour!

Just brewed all my White Eyes Scales and jumped to 50k already LOL, should’ve done that earlier.

1 Like

How many scales did you used

Some Navy guy got it from fish bones

Where is the jewelcrafting skill? Sorry I can’t play the update right now so I am just curious.

only shows up after you crafted your first jewel

My first Interchange reagent found.

It’s called Prometheus’ Acrimony, for anyone who’s curious.

3 Likes

Where do you find it

You gotta kill Promethean he’s secret boss now

2 Likes

where

It appears under brewing skill once you craft ur first gem

Day one is coming to a close, as it’s getting pretty late. Snagged 100k today.

No vendors to buy from, meaning once I exhaust my supplies of catalysts I’ll have to search for more (already ran my reagents mostly dry), and each brew requires 3 resources, that being one reagent and two catalysts instead of just two common food ingredients.

This could be much, much more tedious than 2 million cooking XP.

Another Acrimony acquired as I grow close to 150k brewing XP.

I can imagine people giving entire sunked sets just for 1 potion from if

Ending the night at 181k.

Spent most of the day experimenting with the best reagent farms, and I’ve settled on the best methods. Now the real grind begins.

1 Like

ggs pri

what are the best methods if you dont mind me asking

For active play, farming Blue and Red Urchin Spines are your best bet. For inactive / low commitment play, fishing and letting those rot is also a great way to get reagents. As for catalysts, I’m gunna be running out soon enough. No real consistent way to stay stocked up on those.

240k.

Making steady progress, but someone else is way ahead of me in total potion progress. I skipped out on preparation since I was bored of the game, whilst it seems they were ready with well over 4 thousand Seaweed by the time the update dropped. Gunna be interesting to see whether or not I’m able to catch up.