Prologue Axidus

In a faraway land far from the War Seas,the Old Seas,Magius and the Seven Seas lays another land of civilization. The continent name is Axidus. Many monarchies exist in this continent with each trying to thrive. Guilds remain strong in the continent.

Some monarchies struggle with trying to change from an absolute monarchy to an imperial monarchy. Civil wars began in some of the kingdoms. Some guilds manage to control their own cities. Proxy wars quickly began in the continent though many are still strong in present day Axidus.

The continent’s name is Axidus with settlements planted inside the continent.

The continent has 4 shrines each for one of the gods. Shrines have been kept secret and hidden for an eternity. Guilds hunt shrines to release the gods and bring anarchy to the continent. Many others are interested in learning about the ancient shrines.

Raids from other parts of the world are frequent as people try to launch voyages into the great unknown. Pirate Kingdoms sometimes raid the continent and are called feisty by the Union Council.

The Union Council are the governing body of Axidus and struggle to contain peace within the continent. The Union Council are in a proxy war with a few other guilds struggling for dominance within the kingdoms.
The Union Council wishes to protect the shrines so nobody else can unlock them.

Mages remain dominant within the continent as they start to play a major part in wars.

Recently Axidus has been growing collaboration with the War Seas as they are the closest civilization to Axidus. The Grand Navy and the Union Council are collaborating against pirates within their waters.

Ship and Naval trade has been growing since the discovery of the War Seas over 200 years ago. The Grand Navy is praised in Axidus except where guilds are.

The Mages in Axidus and in the War Seas have been growing contact with each other. Skirmishes happen in both waters occasionally.

The Union Council and the Grand Navy’s relations has been growing strained as the Grand Navy is beginning to grow a presence in Axidus and the Union Council doing the same in the War Seas.

Rumors say a war might breakout between the guilds,the Grand Navy and the Union Council.

The Union Council are making compromises with Guilds in Axidus. They are working against their common enemy,the Grand Navy.

The mages hate both sides and wishes for dominance in Axidus and the War Seas.

The people of Axidus are much more advanced in technology then the other civilizations. They invented new types of metal including Melt Metal and Shock Metal.
They also invented meteor cannons to use in battle.

Some of the mages obtained Lost and Primordial Magics and are wanted by the Union Council and the Grand Navy. Some of them are parts of guilds and pirate groups

The first chapter will come out in the next couple of days see you guys then!
Make sure to tell me your guys thoughts on this!

2 Likes

Dang man. Props to you for working on 3 stories at the same time. They all connected together by any chance?

1 Like

They are

They aren’t plus I’m probably going to take a break from my other stories to work on Axidus since it’s becoming my main story thing.

I’ll work on some of the other stories time to time but mostly I will be focused on Axidus.

Seems intresting I guess

Grarbage

Okay?