[prologue] 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐄𝐓 π€π’π“π‘πŽ:π™‘π™Šπ™‡π™π™ˆπ™€ π™Šπ™‰π™€

𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐄𝐓 π€π’π“π‘πŽ:π™‘π™Šπ™‡π™π™ˆπ™€ π™Šπ™‰π™€
π™‹π™π™Šπ™‡π™Šπ™‚π™π™€

The night sky was incredibly bright tonight, it wasn’t the almost unbearable amount of streetlights nor was it the moon.

It was the stars.

Tonight was quite a rare night, the amount of stars seemed to have doubled it’s average amount. It was a fascinating sight to the civilians of Magius as some even paused to look up at the starry night but for some civilians, it seemed to be one of the worse nights ever.

The loud sound of doctors and nurses panicking filled the air as a heart rate monitor beeped slower and slower by the second, some nurses were on the verge of tears as the doctors tried their hardest to focus. Unfortunately, their efforts were in vain as the woman they had tried their very hardest to save flatlined almost immediately after she gave birth.

The main doctor suggested several medical methods to save the woman, he even tried praying but, alas, death listens to no one. Eventually, the doctors gave up on their woeful attempts to save the woman, or would’ve been mother of twin sons.

After performing post pregnancy procedures, the main doctor looked closely at the twins, one had curly black hair while the other had straight blonde hair, they almost looked like they had different parents, their only similarity being the dark skin they inherited from their mother. The father of the twins wasn’t present at the delivery, the nurses had planned to ask the, now deceased, mother.

The doctor held up the one with black hair and attempted to pick up the blonde haired newborn simultaneously before a loud sound, similar to a lightning strike, rang through the hair and a black and white flash filled the room. The doctor and the remaining nurses were flung to different areas of the room, some were thrown out the window, forced to experience a terrifying death by falling.

A few seconds after, two figures in suits walked into the semi-ruined room, one being a woman with black, medium length cornrows, her smooth skin was almost as dark as her suit. She appeared to be very muscular, her biceps flexing through her black suit. She had a dyspeptic look on her face as she stared at the unpleasant scene before her, she turned to her brother, a man with blonde, medium length braids and the same dark skin as hers, he was skinnier than his twin sister and seemingly taller.

β€œDo you think they survived?” A deep, feminine voice emitted from the woman as she wandered around the delivery room. The man, turned to look at her with a confused look on his face.

β€œOf course they didn’t-” he started before he looked around more, β€œ-the nurses and doctor are clearly dead.” He responded as he folded his arms.

β€œNot them, dumbass. I meant the twins, our successors.” The woman retorted as she looked around the room more, throwing pieces of debris around.

β€œOh.” The man uttered, barely audible. He then joined his sister and looked around the delivery room ruins. He sighed, already feeling lazy and put a hand on his eye. β€œWhy don’t we just use our magic? This shit is too much work.” He didn’t wait for his sister to respond before casting a spell on his eye. His left iris glowed a bright yellow, he then turned around as his eyes rapidly wandered around the room.

He spotted a dark aura which emitted from the bottom right corner of the room, he quickly strode over to it and rummaged around the debris before spotting a newborn with a dark aura surrounding him, the aura resembled that of a novice shadow user. He chuckled loudly, β€œOne of them survived.” He told his sister as he picked up the infant. He continued searching, having a little more hope of both the twins surviving.

β€œThere.” He pointed towards the top left corner of the room, near the destroyed window. His sister walked towards where he pointed and lifted a piece of rubble, under it was a laughing newborn, who had a bright yellow aura.

The woman’s face twisted into a smile, she was in shock he actually survived but in a World of Magic, how shocking can that be?

α΄˜ΚŸα΄€Ι΄α΄‡α΄› α΄€κœ±α΄›Κ€α΄
α΄˜Κ€α΄ΚŸα΄Ι’α΄œα΄‡ ᴇɴᴅ.

8 Likes

Aight, this was my first story after like 2 years, don’t roast me too hard for it :skull:.

Oh, also can the experienced writers give me some tips, it’s been a while since I’ve written something not school related.

aww yeah, NEW STORY BABY

1 Like

im highkey wondering why there are so many people named astro in rblx

Me too, I thought I was special :frcryin:

pretty cool story

cringe

didn’t you literally just have a gay gangbang with suncry

what the living fuck did i just read

1 Like

cap