[Prompt] Wandering in the Dark

[ Previous Prompt ]

The prompt’s back after 2-3 weeks! If you guys got any prompt genre suggestions, feel free to suggest in the replies with your own ideas!

Prompt:

You wake up into complete darkness, and the only thing you recall is a blunt force knocking you out. After a while, your consciousness starts to wander in the darkness, wondering if this is your own afterlife or it’s merely a dream world. As you continue to walk, you notice a light coming from a distance, tempting you to follow it.

As usual, I quote this from Xael.

Writing Prompts are a way to encourage your brain to “fill in the blanks” and create a story based off a given set of words. You can write however much you want, it is completely up to you!

And remember to label your new prompt writing topic with “[PROMPT] Story Name”, and link back to this post!

5 Likes

@Seasoned_Writer pingpong

Ping

Then you die. The end

hmmm this prompt actually coincides with a writing idea that i’ve been sitting on.
Looks like i’ma be writing for a couple hours today.

1 Like

Btw do prompt writings have to be AO / WOM related, or can we just write whatever as long as it fits the prompt?

this

1 Like

That’s music to my ears!
Wanted to write it today but I had to make sure first before writing lol.
Meaning that, I’ll be spending most of tomorrow writing one of the “test writings for A Mortal’s Ascendance” earlier than I thought I would, since this prompt fits quite well for one of em.
Motivation :100:

1 Like

Originally I intended to get this done in a day but that aight gonna happen lol.
Only 300 ish / 1000 words, after a little over 4 hours of writing, granted I’ve rewritten it a bunch and am being a bit of a perfectionist about it.
The 1000 words isn’t required but I want it to be a decent length.

What a beauty the creative process is indeed!

1 Like