Proof That the Magic Council is Corrupt

So, I was bored of being a villain. Tons of positive reps were RKing me left and right, and I quickly noticed the many flaws and inconveniences of negative rep society. So, I decide to turn myself in.
I decided to run to the silent tower and surrender multiple times until my reputation was back to neutral.
Next ingame day. I’m casually fishing and minding my own business, when the latest newspaper comes in and THIS is the headline.

That blasted Magic Council decides to try and make my willing surrender look like an epic battle in their favor, just so they can try to make themselves look more powerful.
This is blasphemy, this is the work of a megalomaniac, and I will not stand for this.

19 Likes

History is written by the winn- er people not in jail

2 Likes

DOWN WITH THE MAGIC COUNCIL!
<20 characters>

They only want a promotion and money. The only thing they have running through their heads is power and they’ll even manipulate the media to achieve their goals.

I’m a good guy. They shouldn’t be lying on Magius news. It should instead say “Notorious Dark Wizard surrenders for now!”

MAGIC COUNCIL IS UNFAIR
TRIGNO IS IN THERE
STANDING AT THE COMISSIONS
PLOTTING HIS DOMINION

2 Likes

its just a small embellishment of details, you were still arrested regardless, no real lies were said

doesn’t Magius new make the well, news unless the magic council control them then AHHHHHHHHHHHH.

first time ?
20 characters

someone make and suggestion to change that by adding new event into news and linking this post too

Although it is a lie, it is a way to make the people living in Magius that they will get the feeling of safe with Magic Council around to protect them, knowing that no matter how strong the dark wizard is, they’ll still apprehend them. This way of tactic is also used in wars, you’ll have to lie while at the same time, keeping the truth within it to boost the morale of their soldiers.

By reading that image, don’t you think you get the image of the Magic Council being powerful and no matter how strong the dark wizard is, they’ll still apprehend them? By doing this, this also potentially lower the rates of criminal activities, knowing that the Magic Council will be there to stop them.

fake news media supporting the (((Magic council’s))) agenda of bringing bad people in jail. Sickening

It may be biased but still it is a fact that the dark wizard got arrested. In my opinion, this isn’t a way that shows they’re corrupt but rather a political way to give people in Magius the feeling of safety that they wanted and Magic Council is doing just that.

I’m laughing

“The side which survives is good and how they do it is beside the point. The loser is the evil one.” - Noriaki Kakyoin

So why did you convert to positive rep then

isn’t he the guy who got donuted

I wonder how your face is gonna look when you realize magius news isn’t run by the magic council

im telling you, magius news is heavily MC biased
never trust a thing they say