Provide me with a magnificent PFP

please i beg of you. im too fed up with this stupid fucking crack cocaine addicted cat and im too uncreative to find a better pfp, i will use any pfp provided its not too too corny and not too outrageous

sidenote

i have chlamydia

we have a winner folks!!! unless someone provides a better profile than this majestic and utter peak of beauty if i do say so myself pfp that RayhanahyaR made then i will keep this for a while probably

hehe

all forumers should equip this one

I don’t know if you’re a One Piece fan but…

why is my name there :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

new pfp you say?
heres your new pfp
you’re welcome

1 Like

neutral face emoji

why are you so obsessed and amused by that, not making it my pfp

bad memories, i used to be “friends” with someone who had pfps like this and ofc, patrick bateman. whaddya know he ended up being pretty not mentally well and really racist and just too desentisized to…everything…

misinput i am not putting some meme of an asian kid as my pfp

i meannnn they aint baaaaaaaad but like idrk how i feel about putting a one piece character let alone mihawk of all the characters, slightly corny IDK :woman_shrugging: (one piece is decent but takes too long to get to the action)

maybe

just another reason for new people or people who dont really know me like that to assume of me as a dickhead :face_exhaling:, i guess some of them might be partially correct :woman_shrugging:

its the server icon for the tourney server but with the grayschale messed with or something along those lines, basically that black text isnt visible normally

oooh ok

it actually is lol

by “Allagar” go check them out on deviantart

i would at least want something that isnt similar to someone elses pfp :facepunch:

i shall compile a few hehaha
Screenshot 2022-10-30 11.37.46 AM

What’s going on with your bio :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

cd0bb8ee9a151825c4f8c986b98f7ddc
EaM2dF_X0AQW8QZ

? theres so many edgy people, and there are people like @anon82052662 who (apparently) base their whole personality and character off of being edgy, how is this out of the ordinary?

elment buddy that ain’t edgy lmfao :skull: