Put ideas for curses here

this is really a curse since you get banned for that

Weather curse: allow you to change the weather at your advantage in a limited area

that aint a curse

magic polluted water curse

Sugar skin curse
get damage when any form of water hits you

storm curse
could technicly work

XD
bottom text

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
bottom text (that good enough for you “body seems unclear are you sure it’s a complete sentence”)

2 Likes

Curse curse

Curse people using the curse of curses

Now out of jokes, first Swamp curse.

You can turn your entire body into a liquid substance like a swamp, trapping anything that is in it, allowing you to choke/suffocate enemies or trap them in this substance and absorb them, as well as any object, allowing you to ‘‘store’’ them. With this, you could basically carry a massive weapon, or a large ship ANYWHERE just by storing it using the curse. You can use it at will. Yes, this is based from the Numa Numa no Mi, no need to mention it. You’d also be able to do things such as usual abilities you’d see in WoM/AO. Or, at least, a curse that is more or less like this concept.

Second curse idea, Combustion curse.

User can manipulate energy manifested in the shape of an explosion, as well as make ANY part or substance of their body explode, without causing damage to the user. You can use this energy concentrated in a beam/blast or release a massive amount and create some devastating side-effect damage. This also works to generate massive waves of water with the explosive energy, which can be quite handy from time to time. I have the feeling this curse already exists though.

Helltaker curse

Summon hot demon babes any moment and become a hot demon babe yourself

2 Likes

You have my attention sir.

Beel will finally be real LETS GOOOOO

I like modeus

so you want a demon with an unstoppable, insatiable sex drive?

Yes, problem?

@Level I challenge you to make fun of my curses in a creative way

skill issue curse
c*m curse
cancer curse

okay no more joke
time, reality, space curse: fcking broken
matter ( inorganic ) curse: basically overhaul but cant insta kill, but hey, spike and terrain destruction goes brr
organic matter curse: no spike but can literally kill people with one touch, and might be able to modify your own or someone else’s body into monster or whatever you want, growing wings, tentacles, yada yada or heck turn them into a fire breathing lizard ( okay maybe too much )
soul curse
plague curse
death and life curse, is normally they are already powerful just imagine how much more they would be in the form of curses
illusion curse, kinda of interesting to see if you can kill people by scared them to death using this
and yada yada~

You’d like the funny white liquid curse wouldn’t you

Soul curse, external. Summons one of 7 different souls that do different abilities, along with being able to turn onto a soul and go through walls. The drawback of it is every time you go into the soul form you have to get out of the form within the hour. If you don’t you stay trapped as a soul forever

The abilities would basically be the undertale souls

ey an undertale fan