Put ideas for curses here

Make ideas for curses that dont exist in the lore and never will

meat

Skill issue curse

4 Likes

most obvious ones being Paper and Ink Curse :nod:

1 Like

The Cursing Curse. You get to swear without tags.

10 Likes

Fog curse. External. Creates fog at will

Invisibility curse. External.

Cloning curse. External. Creates clones of you at will. Will also copy the magic of the user if they have magic.

Necromancy curse. External. Raises souls from the dead at will.

Split-Equinox curse, both elemental and external. Acts as the light, shadow, and equinox curses as one. (Make fun of me sure but I still like the idea)

3 Likes

Ink curse yes :nod:

Mind curse: gives the user telekinesis powers and lets them read minds or see the future.
it also can create illusions.

I think a seperate illusion curse would make sense

ok.

More ideas:

Mimic curse, external. mimics the opposer’s magic or curse in battle

Genesis zero curse, external. Does what genesis zero would do along with allowing the user themself to do it to. Hid extremely well underground.

Blood curse, external. allows user to manipulate their blood and any other spilled blood into objects at will. (No, it would not be able to burst the opponent’s blood)

Speed curse, external. Allows the user to go extremely fast at will.

Ink curse, external. Allows the user to create ink at will. Is also able to create objects out of ink.

femboy curse O///O

Femboys make me realize I’m probably bisexual

:flushed:

G U N CURSE

good for you

Damn people writing essays

shark curse: can summon and control sharks at will. The user can even turn into a shark.

Cursed curse.
All you see is cursed. All you inflict is cursed.

In the end, isn’t everything here cursed anyways? Would only make sense to give Macobre the cursed curse?
Either Macobre or BNT.
I can imagine Trollus having it too. They ARE the creator of “Cursed WoM/AO Moments” after all.

Fear curse, external. Causes others to hallucinate their deepest fears. Wether its pyrophobia, nyctophobia, thalassophobia, they will see it