PvP Clips Megathread

Post your best PvP clips. All are welcome to share. Let’s see some clean shit

10 Likes

:fr:

1 Like

Every time you landed a rushdown in one of those clips I laughed. “How blind will they be after this?”

Also, thermo sand is a pretty clever combination since I think it makes sand to 20% more damage to burning targets while removing DoT? Either way if it’s always a 20% damage boots that’s a really smart combo.

1 Like

It’s just 10% but it all combos into itself, Thermo Burn gives more damage for Sand + makes them overheat which is more damage for Sand, then more damage for Thermo on Sandy targets. Infinite feedback loop

Full blind, goes away pretty fast but it’s fun

I see.

Still quite well built.

old school pred shit

w for doris track

1 Like

also is rushdown > smash always true?

1 Like

sometimes, you have to do a certain tech though, lemme see if I can find a clip

example clip here , if you smash at the perfect time after grab ends you can make it true but usually they have time to parry

sick, need to try this on my snow warlock. but what the hell is that font lmao

1 Like

im just reaction baiting w it at this point in forums and clan hub bro I got so many people hating

2 Likes

Your rushdown combos are insane man. Got any tips for landing them consistently? I can never seem to do it on players.

between the inconsistent and miniscule hitbox and how commonly they drop I’d honestly avoid them completely if they weren’t so fun to use. my tips for hitting them somewhat consistently is to use them as a punish, you can definitely hit grab predictions but it’s risky, use them during long endlag / casting animations and never use them on the ground, always bugs down there

really never underestimate how shitty rushdown hitbox is, sometimes you just straight up phase through them

definitely not my proudest one because i locked out but i guess this is clean enough

2 Likes

good to see someone repping base combat :pray:

this one isnt a clean one either but i did land a nice piercing gale at the end
that being its like 3 am and im burnt out from farming fame for my gn file :cat::boom:

1 Like

:pray:

fighting crystal iron leg kinda hard to get a clean clip when ur softcapped 20fps