PvP Clips Megathread

i initially hesitated on posting these raw pvp clips since theyre pretty dull but now that im posting them id like feedback on what i need to improve

also i mightve gotten a bit too addicted on one of the playlist songs because it gives me a pvp boost in some shape or form :sweat_smile:

I didn’t mean to start spamming shockwave, it’s a very good poking tool but you need to mix it up or use it more for punishes (and not use it from 20 meters away…), you’re taking my advice and purely focusing on that and trying to rapidly artificially put it in your gameplay instead of slowly getting used to it and learning how to really profit with it.

Also after a certain level of skill your opponent has they’re just gonna parry most of the raw shockwave attempts so thats smth to keep in mind, you’re also still a bit passive but ion think thats something that can be changed overnight shrug

only works against scrubby opponents really

I don’t really see any big mistakes just parrying more and improving on positioning & not spamming skills when ur falling as much, got pretty lucky that guy didn’t punish you too much for it

1 Like

I can’t remember to use rushdown because it’s so weird compared to the rest of my moves. It never hits when it should, and doesn’t even work if I myself was grabbed. I was trying to play a little more passive and defensive because crimson said that was how he beat them, constant shockwaves to try and block his projectiles.

And if I tried being aggressive he’d just dash away from me, use mirrored river to just not be in my range. He’s WAYYYYYYY too fast for me to keep up.

I like being aggressive in at least some way with my build, either extremely or not very but I couldn’t do that against him because I have literally one attack that can move me somewhere (and I could never remember to use it) vs his four or five different options. I had to try to play passive, best way to win against him but nothing worked.

Those raw attempts were the only times I had a chance to hit them in the matches honestly and I can’t do anything any other time.

Life sucks.

my parry is rng but ill try to not spam my skills (especially as a paladin bc it drains hella energy)

heres some pretty cool snare into blast combo hits i got in

Round 1 from @anon1944624 's tourney against @Archenhailor
I now lay claim to being the forum’s worst pvp’er >:D
I’ll edit round 2 eventually…(never)
Had to snip some parts where nothing much was happening so I could fit it into medal’s 2 min limit >-<

im technically cohost, tag @cozyleader22456

A few funny clips I’ve gathered in the past month

Wind snare is goofy

Did you know you can parry snares

Kid activates god mode using alt f4

Bro exploded

POV: v1.12

Boat leaves the game while hollow is chasing me around a whirlpool

This guy was somehow hitting snares super easily? either way, beat them.

@Goopman please kill me quickly next time.

And here we had a fair 1v1.

How did u dare use filthy crystal Iron leg

its fun in ganks

gun m1 exchange

that snare into light bullet combo again

pretty sick drag blast

close match

now that i cant kite you anymore i look so silly

Understandable

finally some actual pvp with a new build

distracted by a trade request

finding out how good lb players are