PvP Clips Megathread

This feels like an odd thing to ask at the moment but pristine, what do you think about dodge reflexes?

I think they look sweet, though good builds that use wind/light/lightning/thermo could become extremely dangerous and annoying if used right. Hopefully not Meta, but we’ll have to wait and see. I expect them to also cost magic energy, which is fun.

I have a file with wind but she’s a mage, so here’s to hoping that the spells she gets from the update are actually good and usable unlike what pulsar got changed into.

Dodge reflexes can all be made to work, and people are way too scared of the teleporting reflexes. Me personally, I prefer using Burst / normal reflexes over both the teleporting reflexes and barrier reflexes. I don’t think any are particularly too strong. My only real worry with them is running.

1 Like

What puts burst over teleport for you? Do they go a longer distance since TPs got the 50% reduction from their initial distance

Just a lot more fluid and easy to control for me personally. They keep their momentum more predictably, and TPs can be a bit jarring, in all honesty. I definitely don’t dislike them, though. All of them are pretty great.

2 Likes

Well, if my mage isn’t a fan of her teleport, at least she has snow magic so I can still go after burst if I want to.

FACTS!

unfortunately shadowplay didn’t pick up my mic at the time of the clip but just know I was grunting very vigorously and erotically every time I stabbed that pretty boy lightning bitch in the death sequence

this is arcane odyssye I assure you :innocent:

3 Likes

I just now see this clip
what the fuck

1. I’m pretty sure that size can’t be achieved with cloudstones and stratus stones

2. He casts a NORMAL Burning Servants between the two giant ones??? How???

the weapon meta … is REALL!!! :sob: :high_brightness:

Supposedly according to rayman_axel there’s a talent that makes it so flame mantras aoe is increased by a bunch if you inhale with galebreathe before doing it, IDK if it actually increases it by THAT much or if hes cheating, couldve casted the normal one by just not inhaling. What I do find weird is that some of his flame mantras have azure flames while some don’t…and I just don’t believe size like that is obtainable legit …

Oh shit, yeah that exists.

It was added with the massive update that added like a dozen dual attunement talents.
I knew it increased power and AOE, but that’s FUCKED if it’s THAT BUSTED.
Also, I’m pretty sure the Azure Flames came from you.

“Deepwoken is a difficult game with permanent character loss. Losing characters is a part of the game that should be expected.” :fire: :fire:

Now that you say that you’re right, could’ve sworn I remember him using azure flames once and I watched the clip 40 badillion times, mandela effect I guess

Every time I saw him cast, he used lava serpent flamecharm.
Each time you casted smth that wasn’t from your oath, it was azure flames.

But yeah, what the FUCK did my man fucking do here?
And I have realized that his giant fucking Burning Servants lines up with his inhales.

This is arguably worse than the flamecharm + shadowcast talent that makes corpses HOME IN ON ENEMIES AND EXPLODE ON THEM

Shout out ragoozer for making a shit game :fire: :fire_engine:

1 Like

That shit was clean for a comeback.

he tried to parry the sweeping attack :broken_heart:

clean lightning reversal tho

take notes because THIS is a how a GOAT plays… :fire:

challenge for weapon users:

use a hammer.

no, not a greathammer, or the vindicator.

the literal, default hammer.

(you can use the iron variant so it’s not too hard)

bet, I’ll make an earth conjurer.

1 Like

Or use an axe, it’s also cool.