Pvp is more skill dependant than before

If u say other wise, you’re ignorant. Compared to release and previous meta’s pvp has came along way balance wise. Instead of having only one ar 2 viable “meta builds” there are a good variety of options that are very good now and compete well with eachother. People need to give this game more credit pvp wise because it has definitly improved and is pretty fun.

To go a little more in depth about the current pvp scene and whats to come in the future you guys need to be able to understand everythings strengths and weaknesses before saying “atk spd is too OP” “AOE is too op”
Attack speed will always be the highest risk/reward playstyle its far harder than using AOE and most people would agree with that.
None the less aoe will always be consistently good but will be outclassed against someone who is not just competent but talented at using attack speed.

Lastly agility, agility is somthing alot of people are negligent to so they can buff their other stats which is fine but to put simply no matter what nerfs they put to agility u will NEVER be able to catch some one who runs significantly higher agility and atk spd than you.

I made this post because lots of people cpmplain about pvp, and aren’t reasonable about it. Pvp is to be competitive and creative push boundaried make a build thats nt rlly used or has been tested, theres a large array of possibilites and people have the audacity to say current pvp takes no thought process or skill. There are still lots of problems with pvp but my point still stands its gotten alot better and is definitly enjoyable if your actually making an effort to get good at it.

4 Likes

I haven’t been paying attention to the meta lately. What are some examples of builds that still aren’t viable?

no (3)

Ok :+1: (nice bait)

cannonfist warlord 100 strength 150 weapons using only regular weapons

Explosion Pulsar

Most builds are viable at this point but idk about paladin its more of an acquired taste, i’ve seen “nyaskittles” use it rlly well but nt rllly anyone else.

Cannon fist is actually nt that bad especially if u use m1’s after rushdown.

Wym no? Elaborate

Ur a slur bait i wont say which one

no (3)

Pfft

that’s the only way that build could be viable, but it’s very easy to dodge rushdown since cfist doesn’t have much speed or size
weapons don’t get any bonus from being imbued with cfist, but they do lose a pretty large amount of damage

in my most honest, unbiased and objective opinion (im god). Pvp is easier than it was before. Saying this cause reflex has made it so easy for me to close distance and use a aoe move to sneak a hit in

Most people are pretty terrible at pvp, but u’ll see in aosl that mostly atk spd based builds win them.

90% of the aosl videos i just watched are mostly a bunch of warlocks flying at light speed and following up with aoe moves

warlocks or strength hybrid builds

90% strength builds is jist wrong alot of peoplw still use mage, conjurer, ppl still use warrior but nt as much as the past