PvP Montage

made a pvp montage for a guild called Entity

13 Likes

nice edit habibi

1 Like

:inshallah:

1 Like

This makes me really want to pvp in WoM again, but I know pvp in WoM is just garbage so I’m not going to.

4 Likes

wait till ao yes

these are mostly pretty old clips because no one plays anymore lmao

far better editing than the other one (:face_vomiting:) i saw for this guild

2 Likes

thanks but no need to shit on the other one smh :roll_eyes:

1 Like

i physically cant with how violated my senses were for taking in its stimuli

:sob::sob::sob:

there was one edit in it where the screen got zoomed out and thrown around 5 consecutive times to the video’s song beat and my god it was so atrocious i found it physically repulsive

1 Like

any criticism for mine please?

simple, clean and doesnt overdo anything.
fading the song and draining the video’s colour as a transition was slick though

2 Likes

tyty
what’s funny is the first 15 seconds of the montage took 2 hours while the rest took 4 :sob:

1 Like

my criticism for the other one was that it was simply too overproduced, like it had multiple edit shit done in that wasnt needed - and were done badly in my opinion.
no hate on the creator though

1 Like

zane on top :heart:

1 Like

yeah it’s well made, the zoom-like effect was nicely done with how you hid in the water

1 Like

yeah that was intentional
although i spent like a good 30 minutes looking around for decent looking water locations in wom

have you considered swimming towards a beach shore? the open sea will give you space to fit text in

1 Like

i tried that but it looked bad because of a bunch of things like npc markers and stuff
i initially wanted to find a pond with fish inside but they wouldnt fit the entire screen and they barely had any fish in them so it didnt work