PVP problems + roblox problems

What should I do if I trained in pvp for 2 years, but im still bad because mine ping is always 500-700+. Roblox caused that because there is no roblox servers in my country, like im live in the middle of Russia, but nearest roblox server in the Berlin lmao… I tried to change internet, but nothing happened. All my ingame moves slowed, so I can’t do better bc of my ping. What should I do?

assuming your pc isn’t complete doo-doo nor your internet, i don’t think you can do much, at most just hope roblox adds servers in russia/kaz/mongolia

Hey… maybe you know which computer parts can affect on ping? Mine computer is very old, but I dont have problems with FPS, so I thought its not computer issue.

I have an average of 15 fps when I’m lucky and 500 ping

i would’ve liked to help, but i’m very clueless on computer stuff

Get an ethernet cable if you don’t already have one, I’ve heard that helps

computer parts wont have any effect on ping, theres nothing you can do except for an ethernet cable

skill issue tbh (/j)

Yeah unfortunately the fact that ping causes input lag in your end makes being successful in a high ping situation pretty difficulty if not impossible, the fact that t jumping or any of your spells have like a half second of lag before they come out is an unfortunate side effect of how that game was made. Just gotta hope and pray that roblox decided to actually service its consumers in the region, but knowing roblox I doubt that. Sorry for you.

specially considering they’re in russia, the chance that they put servers there in the next 10 years is extremely slim

1 Like

ong ethernet cables are like a cheat code to ping issues

1 Like

I have one. But everything its changed, that’s I can’t just lose internet without reasons, while ping didn’t become lower.

if you live in siberia you should try connecting to asian servers as they are in northen china i think

I’m from the Arkhangelsk region, it’s generally in the north … so the Japanese and Chinese servers work even worse for me than the servers in Berlin. Hm… I should think about northen China, but I never saw China roblox servers + its hard to find needed server in WoM.

apparently theres one single server in warsaw, but as you said its really hard to enter a specific server, you could try tho

this is the list of all roblox servers btw

Lmao… looks like Roblox is USA and Europe only… Very balanced.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.