Pvp should be optional

its still kinda fucked up that u only get fined for killing low levelled ppl

bad reps dont give a fuck about fines

ima break this down

• You can only get infamy on people that are max level.
  • Player freedom. There shouldn’t be a PvP mode as everyone would just turn it off and no one would PvP from there. Clans would not work as a whole and would be just for aesthetics
  • People would mass invite if infamy was determined by member count. Quantity doesn’t mean quality
  • 10 levels is a VERY small range when it comes to WoM/AO. You’ll never see anyone your range and you’ll just never pvp
  • Skill Issue
12 Likes

i was about to agree but you said skill issue soooooo

Ikr like fr. just… go back to playing shit games like dbor if you don’t want to be killed without consent.

“Hurr durr disable a core feature” :nod:

gets twenty GN <insertrank=majorhere> airdropped on their position

1.)

2.) they don’t get infamy for killing players under lvl 90. The people who killed you are just assholes.
3.) HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! If you think that guilds are bad now! Well, you should’ve seen the guild update when it first came out.

2 Likes

You really think 20 level 600s are gonna handle a level 1000 that has a primordial op server breaking magic :fr:

skill issue

1 Like

Yes

just leave the server if you’re getting killed

1 Like

^^^ this

Majors are level 2500ish.

Just don’t die, unless you’re simply not built different :man_shrugging:

Watch them have nowhere near level 2500 stats

well now that I think about it if we properly scale them that relates to about lvl 500 if divided by five… but still. It’s like you, as a level 90, fighting 20 council soldiers. Still a solid threat.

20 council soldiers aren’t even a threat wdym

buh.

20 is a big number. I don’t think there are 20 soldiers in the entirety of the silent tower.

It’s still a small number bruh, especially when they’re all 1-2 shot.

How owuld that affect tyrants

They ain’t 1-2 shot if you ain’t using a heavy magic. It’s still 40 shots, which, accounting for charging, is a solid two minute battle.

The same way it does in WoM. They airdrop troops.