Pvp should be optional

Basically, if you have a guild you’ll be hunted a lot so be careful if you ever make a guild

:fr: image

Vetex already removed them, that screenshot was before they got removed for the second time.

nooooooo
:frcryin:

1 Like

Wikia gang

Since when was WoM focused on pvp.Dark Souls was always easy…

wom isnt focussed on pvp alone but pvp is definitely a big aspect of it.
Anyways were you killed a lot as a lvl 45 for infamy when the guild update just released or past halloween update?

Yeah pretty much

I can’t say how bizarre this post sounds, PVP will never be optional as it’s a main focus for many in WoM/AO and keeps quite a large portion of the active community strapped to the game. And your excuse fo infamy gain is a bit strange too, but in all regards, if you seriously think this should be a legitimately be an ingame feature I have nothing against your opinion, just it doesn’t sit right with me.

This also seems like something any casual player who doesn’t understand others and their own ideals would say. I think somebody already pointed that out though.

PvP is optional, it’s just that a lot of the features in game require you to engage in PvP. You can still enjoy the game without doing much PvP, let alone any at all.

1 Like

you cant take infamy from anyone below level 90 from months ago, also i would like to say that i believe guilds are a pvp focused game mechanic, and while being in a guild, youre expected to be killed.
if you do not want to pvp, which is a respectable decision, then you shouldnt join a guild in the first place

i know the kind of person i sound like while talking like this ok dont make fun of me

This is why TL0 and TL1 people aren’t allowed to make suggestions

1 Like

You called Dark Souls easy but pvping in WoM hard :expressionless:

TL2 can though

You fr had an argument with them :fr:

Oh wait that’s member innit?

Mb

1 Like

people like you aren’t welcome on this forum,
go play your adopt me or bb sim if you wanna whine to the devs
:frsleepin:

That’s kinda mean dude, even if he has bad takes he should still be welcome.

1 Like

Yep. This is his welcoming.

Kinda deserved as well because this dude fr be tryin to add peaceful mode into a game about magic,combat,and war.

1 Like

oh no! someone killed me for no reason, imma be fuuuuuummming because I’m maaaaad