PVP Tips (idk why im asking)

Ok ik that asking for help is probably a stupid ass idea given how toxic people can be here but here it goes…
I literally dont know how to fight at all so i need tips

1 : Git good.
2 : Cure your clinical case of skill issue.

If those two don’t work, then you can always try the following :

3 : Avoid being on the ground whenever possible, as your harder to hit in the air with aoe attacks.
4 : Don’t stay still, move around as much as possible.
5 : When moving, zig zag / don’t move in a straight line.
6 : Ranged weapons are useful for when you run out of mana and can’t afford to stay still long enough to charge back up.
7 : Placed explosions are op.
8 : Fight in an open field whenever your on the offensive / have the advantage.
9 : Fight in crowded areas when your on the defensive / at a disadvantage
10 : Fight wherever suits your playstyle & condition.

There’s a bunch more tips out there but those are some of the main general ones.

Some advice ig from a below average pvper who hasn’t used magic in months

Blast and jump - blasts give good damage with little cost. Use jumping to move yourself from a practically 2D environment to a 3D one. It’s easier to hit a target on the floor then it is a target moving in the air.
Block - very important thing that not everyone utilizes enough of
Aim where they’re going not where they are - self explanatory really, if someone’s jumping/falling then try to hit where they’ll be. Only exception really is moves/spells with longer end lag that makes them stay in a position for longer.
Read some Art of War - more of a joke answer with some actual application in pvp. Employ these in your game play and get the number 1 victory royale
Bows - Basically free damage imo. No stamina cost, quick to fire, fairly quick for what they are. Only downside is unless you got a nice strength stat then you’re going to be doing like 25 damage per shot.
Sunken Sword - get one
Analyze yourself - idk this seems like some general advice but hey if you’re noticing that something is repeatedly killing you then work to get around it. Maybe you die too often because you don’t jump enough, or maybe you don’t block, find out what is getting you killed and just work to avoid that happening again. Easier said then done ofc but all of this is too

k that’s all my level 4 brain has

1 Like

work on your timing to get more perfect blocks and don’t use woj (noobs use it)

criticizing time

no weapons suck in pvp unless ypu have a strength build. only decent weapon is a ss amd those are still easily predictable

only at long range / when someone is low. this is the same as beams. high use time makes for a free hit

if ur pvping go to coli :fr:
only useful for ganking, which nobody except me and box do nowadays istg

except if youre using light

i dont see the hype of 25dmg. you can heal that quick. i dont think bows give bleeding right? if they dont, theyre ass

only if you can do more damage when opponent is bleeding. theyre easy to predict

1 Like

they can, I don’t see the hype of 25 damage either; my bow does 92

The ABCs of PvP, by Robin

• Make sure you’re in the air whenever possible, as you’re harder to hit when you’re airborne.

• blast spells and jump spells are pretty much the only two spells that you’re gonna want to use, since they have little to no windup or endlag. The other spells are useful in different situations, but if you’re fighting in the arena then don’t use them.

• Don’t stay still, a moving target is harder to hit than a moving one.

• Try to learn how to block effectively.

• Don’t use weapons, seriously, they’re dogshit.

• Practice. Knowing the basics of pvp is only the first step to getting good. The next is practice. Fight those who are slightly better than you in order to improve.

Although I’m far from above average at pvp, I do have a lot of experience from my guild phase. Somebody once taught me these rules and I could almost immediately see the improvement once I applied them. After practicing, I eventually got a kill count of over 200.

but not when they do 25dmg
theyre only good if you invest in strength, but i still like an oath and a ss more for strength builds

quad barrages and small size blasts are very good as well and are very commonly used in high level pvp

1 Like

Laughter

The most toxic person here is Vetex himself, and even then he’s more blunt than toxic. Same with Level

2 Likes

surprisingly the most toxic people ive ever seen are little timmys (little timmies? idk) whenever i kill them for infamy or i kill them in 1v1s.
“oh #### you noob i hope your parents die i am a hero rep why you kill me when you are hero rep???////?”
vetex and level are a rare anomaly

I meant on the forums, not the game.

You’re absolutely right tho

Drink some Senzu Lean

Play another fucking game.
This is one of the only times you will hear me speak unironically on this account, but the only games with a worst combat system than AA/WoM/AO[?] I can think of are Arc of the Elements games. I’m being deadass.

But you’re not going to listen since you aren’t a god emperor like myself and cannot simply discern good from bad without tasting of it, so listen to whatever the masochists above are telling you.

SOUNDS LIKE A SKILL ISSUE

1 Like

also spamming jump when ur low doesn’t work. its insane how many people I’ve seen do that

just use wood

When you have a lot of stamina and magic energy, spamming regular jumps and magic jumps are useful for gaining a bit extra health before returning to attacking.

no its not, I just wait till they fall and blast. Its an easy way to die

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.