PVP Training Group (Idk where to put this)

lmfao I can’t fight slow magics since I’m so used to fighting the fastest magic in the game

Well sorry for asking this (clogging the comment section)

do you have some tips to combat random oathkeeper spammer?

Then you’d die very badly to Luna :frcryin:

Literally press your barrage keybind and put your cursor on them while they’re frozen. It doesn’t get easier than that.

Died to her a couple times, but I killed her a couple times. Gold is easy for me, but magma and iron mess me up hard.

Okay, there isn’t much to do in these situations but try to close the gap.

If there’s no way to close the gap, then use bow. Magic will be useless at range. If you can get up close however, wait until they use oath, then double/tri blast their noggin’. This will do FAR more damage than they will do to you. You can also use daggers or if they used it on the ground melee them with a weapon.

1 Like

cries in Hard Sunken

Cries in branch bow

Cries in crossbow

Cries in missing every shot

Cries in doing that but with a shitty reload time

Bro branch bow is for every culture if you want to just switch to it. Cries in doing no relevant damage by the time I hit.

o i kno, I just wasted my money/culture

Laughs in stronk bonkus

blinks in level 60 swift old sword

This looks cool. I’m ok at pvp but uh… I can’t aim.

common problem. I suggest using beams and placed explosions and save aiming for countering

Or learn to aim…

True but you could use placed explosions until you get better aim :3

My only real option is to learn how to aim because…

Beams and placed explosions do literally no damage with light.

ah, true. Try to learn aim using countering at first. Just avoid attacks and dont let people get close to you until they use any attack from magic. You can then tri blast them in the forehead.