PVP Training Group (Idk where to put this)

A lot of people have been asking me to help them in PVP both in-side of my guild and outside. So I thought that I would form a discord server for announcing some training. And none of that guild training continues ffa and 1v1s, actual training where I’ll give serious tips.

Requirements: Be level 80+ , own a discord account

If you want to participate, https://discord.gg/MwsRh6g

Reasons for training with me
  • You want to get to the next level of PVP

• You want to unrust

• You want to have sparring partners

• You want to practice with a new strategy or magic

• You want to become decent at PVP

What I'll do to train you
  • I’ll 1v1 you 3 times or more, point out your errors and help you correct them

• I’ll suggest new strategies for using your magic and/or playstyle correctly

• I’ll run ganking scenarios with you with the help of some friends from my guild. We will attack you as a group while in an arena. This will help with fighting more than one person, helping your focus and reaction speed.

• I’ll help you master combos with your magic so that you never pause and give the enemy time to recover. This is an extremely hard thing to do and still hit all of your shots, but there’s an easy way to learn.

• I’ll help you get a stronger build if yours is too weak.

If you don't like the training
  • If I fail to train you to the level that you wanted, I’ll pay you 300 crowns

• If I fail to get you a better build, I’ll give you one of my items

• If I fail to raise your skill level at all, I’ll pay you 1000 crowns

PvP Tips

'This place is dead'
9 Likes

o cool. Might join but I don’t promise to be active at all

Dont really need to be too active, I’m just making it in case anyone really wants me to train them. Idk why so many people ask me though tbh

1 Like

Sounds interesting to me
I rarely fight someone in this game so my PvP skills sucked

and getting killed by some rando’s with oathkeeper all the time

Yeah, Oath is really annoying to fight at a distance out in the open, I hear you

chuckles in strong oath

giggles in strong sunken

0-o
w h a t

maniacally laughs in strong level 0 crossbow

Sounds cool, I’m pretty good at pvp but I don’t have many sparring partners, so this will be interesting.

everyone knows 0 dmg is best dmg

fishing rod and torch great

I personally place no value in oath, since everytime I use it to this day, I get like quad-barraged and instakilled.

epic, I fight the same few people over and over so it gets kinda boring too :frcryin:

“oh boi time to fight the light user that I’m best friends with for the 500th+ time”

It’s awful for 1v1s now since clashing was removed from the Oath slashes

lmao I have so many bad habits from fighting the same person over and over and over and over

Never knew Masterclass existed on World of Magic

I’m not a master o-0

Oh boy, time to fight that ice user I spar with all the time for the 1000th time o-0