Qol update

AO is on a pretty good uphill trend I think this update will actually help keep WAY more casual players on the game. There’s no more incentive to kill low levels for renown and theres so many much smaller but meaningful additions being added to the game.

This update is also great for pvp players I’d say its a overall win win, we get a more balanced pvp scene and great pve and qol changes good job Vetex :ok_hand:

Yippee Creature Autism Creature GIF - Yippee Creature Autism Creature Yippee - Discover & Share GIFs

AO is back!

1 Like

We are so back

1 Like

This is my number 1 update. The dark sea was neat but you need good deckhands to enjoy it, and this update will let you do that

Plus as someone who does charts instead of cargo, having cool mods is good

Plus I am personally invested since my suggestion got added.

2 Likes

i personally was just underwhelmed with the dark sea tbh. barely any structures, everything felt the same. yada yada. but i think the problem was that vetex just needs to add some more stuff (also more lootage like lost/ancient stuff is needed) and then also having the variety

nr.1 thing i love about AO is the variety you can have, levelling by doing anything you find fun, so of course when i go into the update and only do one thing it’s not gonna be so nice lol

also there weren’t alota QoL or anything besides dark sea so game felt pretty much the same

so uh, excited for the dark sea when nimbus sea is done or smth

To be honest, Ive already experienced drastic a change in most players ever since the Deckhand revamp started in the trello. A lot more players are very casual and rarely go after me, compared to when the renown update came up before Dark Sea, literally every single player Ive encountered was a hunter. And note that Im a player well over 10k, Ive only been hunted once when I reached max level.

Its so great, and I got to make some good friends too

Well to be fair we are gonna get like 30 more structures in the dark sea so that’s great

never had a problem with the dark sea’s lack of content since it has infinite content potential I mean the amount of islands we could get is crazy

were getting 38 more structures in darksea come qol update, you should check out the trello theres all kinda of new stuff being added

in the future? sure

right now? (well when i played on release) there was like 3 structures, one rare one (the :moyai: ) you ran into the same shitty tower and same shitty platform over and over and over and over again. maybe saw an atlantean and that’s that.

and you don’t dare touch pirate ships because there’s just no space to fight so you WILL get hit.

i started this file when the trello started updating for the qol update

my pvp shield had deflected 3 player rams by level 40. some moron tried mortaring me (the person, not the ship) from the sea. i dont think they’ve gotten calmer, theres just more people that don’t pvp and more that do, so its still the same

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.