Quest spawing rework

As of now there are only 3 ranks of quests in the game. However it can already be difficult to find quests of your rank because they are based on the ranks of players server-wide.

This system isn’t too bad at the moment but in the future it will be very difficult for new players and old players starting a new file to find quests.

Instead of being based on the ranks of players server-wide it should be based on the ranks of players in a specific area. This would remove the need to travel across the entire map and still not find a quest for your rank.

If the system stays as it is now people not keeping up with the game are going to find it very difficult to level up and this could discourage players from the game.

even when a server is 100% filled with players of the same rank, lower rank quests are still going to spawn though

not reliably

It’s fairly reliable and the game is probably gonna get universed already so

idk if this is still planned to get added but I think guilds are gonna get quest boards where you can accept any quest remotely from across the map.

it being universed wouldnt solve the problem though
there is just as much incentive for a level 1000 to level up in ironport as there is for a level 100

you shouldn’t have to be in a guild to reliably get quests
being in a guild should allow you to get more quests, sure, but not being in one shouldnt mean you have to cross the map 3 times to find a quest of your rank

That’s just really bad luck man

in a game where getting things is highly based on luck, this change would be small and helpful

i agree, unless your bad rep and are farming silent tower the xp grind is so unpredictable you could get to level 60 in anywhere from 5 hours to 20

make it so that quests from higher ranks have lesser chances to appear
if scrolls appear on adept quests and the server is mostly adept. i hope the chances of finding a scroll in a quest is hard

only the csroll quests should be rare not adepts in general

I stopped farming quests long ago and now I almost always see at least 3 in towns

This topic was automatically closed after 4 days. New replies are no longer allowed.