Question ab console

Hi everybody! My name is bob and first off let me just say off the bat when I got my first “true” Roblox account back in 2012 arcane adventures was the greatest game of all time(aside phantom forces and literally any bleach game I love bleach) in fact I got decently far enough that I dropped off at like level 60(?) i think I forget, but yeah I’m a big fan.

When I found out world of magic was a thing I got on as soon as I could and I got my character up to level 80 before I stopped playing! That aside, I decided out of the blue to play my save on arcane odyssey- mind I am playing Roblox on my PS5 and I’m aware that console compatibility has only recently arrived- I’ve played it earlier as a level 68 savant and as I thought to myself that I wanna do a fresh save and went to character creation, when I got to the elements section where you pick out your starting element and then the different hue of it if possible, I did not have the option to actually individually cycle through each element, but rather a fixated white dot(meant to be the camera focus I think) and being at the mercy of holding the right stick to pick between the middle elements. As for the color or hue of the element- using iron as an example there are 5 colors, the standard, steel, gold, rose gold, and copper- I am only able to pick between both steel and gold, and standard if and only if i do not press the r2 button.

For the life of me forums and discussion polls are not my greatest strength, I seldom rely on these as I find articulating things hard- I apologize if this came off very wordy but that will be everything from me! Thank you for this little piece of history in roblox vetex and thanks to anyone who took their time to give this yapping a quick look-see.

1 Like

Console compatibility only works with a keyboard and mouse at the moment.

yes

Unfortunately cause of all the necessary keybinds to play you need to attach a mouse and keyboard to play.