Question about crystallized

correct me if i’m wrong, but crystallized now stacks three times and light does +25% damage when it hits a crystallized user. a user that’s crystallized can only clear one crystal at a time, so if there’s three stacks they can’t clear all of them at once. does this mean i can increase the duration of a crystal placed explosion to 3 hits and get all 3 stacks with one spell?

if this works, i could use a crystal placed explosion to get all three stacks on an opponent and then get multiple light spells off for a lot of extra damage. even if they try clearing the status, they can’t clear all the stacks at once making this a very nice combo

I think crystalized gets cleared all at once iirc so you probably best shouldn’t do that

also what color do you use

ignore me

@ThatOneGuy

its cleared all at once

@ThatOneGuy Don’t worry i did it for you mate ,keep sleeping.

according to him only one of the crystals gets cleared and he’s a tester, but maybe vetex changed this in an update

also i’m planning on using purple to match with moonlight

oh sweet well that means maybe this could work

also damn everyone uses purple huh

I’m gonna use ruby

yeah now i’m just wondering if using a placed explosion with 3 hits will immediately get 3 stacks off, or if i have to land 3 different explosions instead

Idk about that part but I mean I would assume so.

anyways that doesn’t sound very smart since that would leave you vulnerable for an extremely long time.

waping is also a tester and he said its all cleared at once.

i think what fluect meant to say is that if the status effect runs out, then only one stack of crystalized disappears, but if you shatter it with a 4th crystal hit or metal, earth, etc. then it clears all of the effect.

1 Like

yeah looking at it again that makes a lot more sense, thanks for explaining it

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.