Question about magics

yes yes the question that’s been asked and answered various times, i just can’t find it and the answers i wanna know

as far as i’ve seen from reading the forums, mages now only get 3 magics, but they can mutate/change their magic to a lost/ancient.
so heres the question(s): are you able to change your base magic into a lost/ancient, or is it just your second and third mind?

and second, how does this apply to builds like warlock or conjurer? do you get your base magic and a lost magic, or two lost magics and a fighting style?

yeah basically

Hopefully, but we’re not at all sure and it’s still subject to change

I have no idea tbh

If it does become the replacement system then it’s this ^

hybrid builds can have one lost magic OR one ancient, warlocks can either have 1 magic + 2 fighting styles or 1 fighting style + 2 magics

assuming you can replace your first magic with a lost/ancient then you could theoretically be a warlock with 1 lost + 2 fighting styles, no base magics

of course this is subject to change as lost/ancients (obviously) arent out yet + im using info from the stat builds card which is probably outdated by now

according to a higherup: no, the base magic will never be changed.
vetex also said base magics will have an upgrading system, or he will try to make one.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.