Question about value

What’s the value of minotaur clothing, like 4 pieces of mino clothing equals a Vastira or Oathkeeper?

Minotaur armour is generally seen as the least valuable set of boss drops. Idk why either cuz exiled sucks so much more and atleast mino is good for weapon mains.

In terms of clean minotaur armour you would probably need like 6+ pieces for a clean vastira and 8+ pieces for a clean oathkeeper. Tho if youre offering good enchant mino gear then you would probably only need like 2-3 for a clean vastira and like 3-4 for a clean oathkeeper.

As @Nuclearman7 said minotaur gear is useless but I suggest you to save it till TGR for compensation

i never once said this. In fact i stated the exact opposite. I said that its actually more useful than exiled gear and the best gear for weapon mains.

Weapon mains??? Don’t remember the last time seeing one??

ye weapon mains are nearly extinct tho for anyone who wants to try out being a weapon main or just fool around with weapons mino gear is the best choice.

david

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.