Question regarding the value of Sunken Armour

I’m thinking about farming boss drops so I can obtain a full set of Strong Sunken Armour. Though, I’m unsure about how much a set would cost in boss drops, I kinda want to know, because I have horrible luck when farming Exiled.
No, I’m not looking for a clean set. I want a Strong set because;

1. Sunken Armour looks cool
  2. If I want to try a defensive build (I’m a melee main, I got like 870hp), I would want Strong Sunken Armour.

Any help would be appreciated.

I would say, you would probably need like 4-5 good enchant boss drops for 1 strong sunken piece that isnt the chest. The chest would need like 6. Others might say that you need more but strong sunken really isnt that valueble.

I agree

as a weapon main this confuses me a lot. Why not just use hard mino or strong mino. You need all the strength you can get and the agility is actually pretty good.
Its like using powerful iron instead of hard wiz. Why use powerful iron if hard wiz exists.

1 Like

Well we don’t know if Minotaur set will be replaced with another strength set.

1 Like

true that, tho its much easier to get rn and tgr will take atleast 4 months so enough time to use strong/hard mino

1 Like

I want to use sunken armour basically because of it’s defense. Hard sunken costs a lot to obtain.
Also I will probably just use it as vanity, better have it strong then clean/bad enchant.

Also I do already use minotaur amour. It’s basically the only armour that gives good strength imo.

Thanks for the advice on boss drops though! Youre a legend

1 Like

I will personally beat the shit out of vetex if he doesn’t include a strength focused armor set in AO :amnger:

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.