Question to Testers about Damage

How bad is your damage whenever you go for a full vitality build without investing into any other stat, and how much does this affect gameplay progression and playing through the storyline?

bad

In WoM hit a creature with a full blast, then record the damage. Then divide that damage by 4. There you go

I dont think i made myself clear, i meant it in more terms of “how difficult is going through the storyline with these kinds of builds and how is the experience doing so”, not persay the literals stats themselves

probably traumatic and painful.

you could just figure it out when the game releases but, i get it

someone will probably do a “minimal/no stats” run lol

and suffer. But yes.

mmmm relating to @fish’s question. A full vitality build might not be to bad with magic. If you’re running wind magic and use the largest blast you’d inflict 5 damage per hit at like lvl 3-4 I think. Also you’d have the extra health to make up for it.

But dont the bosses you have to fight have like 10k hp? I donr think 5 damage is gonna do anything if they naturally regen it after a couple seconds

at lvl 4 you’re not fighting bosses

If you plan on running a warden, I recommend getting to a higher level by using a different stat build then drinking a stat reset potion.

Crimson or Cryo was doing a full vit build and got stuck at the sky boss cause they couldn’t deal damage, they can shoot magic blast, gun and punch with m1, and they each do ~30 damage

smh bruv so lame in WoM you can fight mino at level 1

this new AO protag weak as shit

the wardens winning??? :explosion_magic: :scream: :exploding_head:

yes. yes you can. You also get one-shot by any of his attacks. You can only do it if you cheese.

Or just be good at the game and don’t get hit

can’t wait for people to go tryhard and no damage AO bosses

Investing in Power does mitigate the drawback of not investing into your non-Vitality stats in terms of raw damage… but you’d need good Power gear for that so…

fine power amulet!!