Question: What can I purchase with a Prometheus's Acrimony and Easter Seasonals?

So recently, I obtained an acrimony on my main file (Light Conj) and I don’t intend on changing the stat build. What can I purchase with the acrimony, and maybe my easter seasonals? Is it enough to get a sunken sword and maybe some exotic enchants?

at least 1 rusty can

I will keep that in mind

you can buy 2 pepper seasoning (im selling)

Thank you for the offer, but I will have to decline

I know this might be a bit overpay but 1 rusty can and 1 old boot…

But actual value you can get slightly over ~2 powerful scrolls with an acrimony

(Galleon value suggests 60k galls, but take that with a grain of salt)

Thank you

can you tell me if this a good trade?

Selling: Prometheus, Frozen Fair Defense Amu, Explosive, Reinforced, Both Easter Seasonals, and two archaic light arc spheres (one yellow one moonlight).

Buying: Frozen Arc Sphere, Sunken Sword, two powerful, one hasty, and one brisk?

Is this a good trade or am I overpaying? Note this offer hasn’t been given to me, but it’s what I need to complete my build.

underpay to fair, the sunken sword is definitely the most high-value item in the trade, not to mention 2 powerful scrolls which are worth a lot as well.

Acrimony → 2x Powerful, brisk, ~1/3 sunken sword
2x Easter seasonals (Valk and lanterns) + 2x Archaic arcsphere → 2/3 Sunken sword + 2/3 Frozen Arcsphere
Explosive → Hasty
Reinforced, idk sweeten the deal I guess

You might need some more for the frozen arcsphere and sunken since they are still pretty valuble.
But otherwise, pretty close to fair

Really? I read on the value list by the galleon discord server, that a sunken sword is 1.7 seasonals. The easter seasonals combined are 2.1. Along with the acrimony that’s the two powerful covered. I’m not sure about the value of the frozen arcsphere, but I know that brisk and hasty aren’t that expensive. But then again, I’ve never really traded before so who knows?

has anyone listed the value of frozen arch spheres?

I don’t really listen to the values on the value list, they are made by a bunch of super rich dudes in ao so kinda biased…

Can’t remember off the top of my head but I think it should be in the galleon, last price I remember was 30k

really? that’s easy I have over 46k

nice

Follow up, where do you think the best place would be to start searching for a seller?

join a server and look for a super rich guy :rofl:

I’d recommend the galleon server marketplace and the vetex discord marketplace.
Both are extremely active discord servers that have frequent trades.

The forums Marketplace here is also an options but your chances of finding a trade here are very low.

got it