QUESTION: Why did Vetex make Alaleans, Vistarians, and Castlians first?

My personal theory is that it explains the barbarism and sheer and utter chaos that can be seen in World of Magic today. The constant toxicity and rking as well as guild wars are explained by the Alalean-Vistarian propensity and predisposition for violence, love of bloodsport, and barbarism.

The reason why fishing for rare items in World of Magic is so taxing is not because they are actually that rare, but because these three races sport the lowest IQs in all of the AU and just aren’t good enough to get anything good without a shit ton of luck. Their brains are basically smooth.

The positive reps aren’t being good out of the goodness of their heart but so that they can join the MC one day where they can make policies and sort out and “intervene” (READ: steal natural resources) in lands where conflicts have broken up and work their wickedness not in a physical but a political arena.

He who has ears, let him hear.

What’s your main forum account?

6 Likes

Well Alaleans used to have the richest leader ever, Vistarians is kinda just here after they took back Altavista from Sage, and Castlians are descendants of Alaleans

Correction: after they STOLE back Altavista from Sage.
The Vistarians had stolen that land from the original inhabitants who they systematically slaughtered and wiped out before fully settling into the land.

Sage wasn’t a good person either, but Altavista wasn’t “taken back” by any means. If Captain Sage had just slaughtered the entire city there I’m certain the world would be a better place, but like cockroaches, the Vistarians managed to crawl their way out of that too.

This is the truth. Whoever tells you otherwise is either an Alalean, a Vistarian or a bootlicker paid by an Alalean to propagate lies to increase their reputation. It’s all propaganda.

God that radiates a fuck ton of Flat Earther Energy jesus

3 Likes

We got another tinhat forum conspiracist? I honestly welcome another WAX if so.

fuck we need a guy with ears here
i tore mine off like 5 minutes ago and i can’t hear no more

2 Likes

You’re not gonna revive the forums. Give up.

Why do you guys care your entire homes and people will be torn from you in a few months

This guy is a troll

The MC is stated to be non corrupt by Vetex himself

What would make you think that?

technically Wom is still cannon its just not its time to be fully released yet

yes

You might not believe me but his name starts with bin

why not

He had to start somewhere and he decided he would start at the bottom right corner of the map. It is as simple as that, not every little thing has some details and reasons as to why they have been done.

Jumbo alt moment

Proof that’s @JUMBO