QUESTION: Why did Vetex make Alaleans, Vistarians, and Castlians first?

Bandits and smugglers? What an interesting accusation.
Even if this was true, which it isn’t, this would be nothing in comparison to the sins of the Vistarian and Alalean peoples, whose iniquities are such that all the oceans in the world would not contain its volume.

what do you think of savyrians

2 Likes

The Doomyrians are a noble race, filled with brave and strong warriors. If I were not a Savarian, I would yet wish to be a Savarian, but might consider for an instant the idea of being a Doomyrian, which is more than I can say for other peoples.

Because their peoples are ruminant and wander the lands with the passing seasons, I have come across them quite often in my shop. They sell fine leather, and are a generally honest bunch. More importantly, they have the potential to overrun the Alaleans in the future, and if there ever comes a time where they decide to go with such a plan, I should hope that the leaders of Savaria aid in their quest to wipe out those foul things.

Due to my friendship with some of their people, I will seldom acquire a large chunk of their high quality wood, which I sell only to the brave and noble Savarian warriors that pass my shop. To the Alaleans and the Vistarians I give the lowest quality wood for ridiculously spiked prices.

I have heard in the whispers and mutterings of the marketplace that there was a bright haired Vistarian warrior whose sword’s hilt fell off while he was countering another bladed warrior’s strike and had his head cut clean off for the unfortunate accident. I would like to think that that hilt was one of my creations. It is an exciting thought.

Naturally, I have no particular issue with the people of Roran, and although I would prefer that all Savarians bed only Savarians, Doomyrian children are not so bad in the long run provided they do not consider their own mixedness an excuse to bed a Vistarian, Alalean, or a Castlian.

doesn’t roran have a friend from savaria or something

wait nvm

ok now what do you think of skylians

Can be seen in my post, in the sub-section on Skylians

They are generally polite and well-mannered, though exceedingly self absorbed and pompous. I have never seen with my two eyes a Skylian that could properly man a boat, and I am quite certain that the upper class of their society partakes extensively in incestuous activity or arranged marriages in an effort to keep the prestige of being a mage family.

What do you think about other races in real life?

Banned

your opinions on the new Greeks

Vetex is the creator of the creator of the Universe

But I’m also Savarian.

What

Deaf Women: :frcryin:

It was an allusion, a somewhat paraphrased quote from Revelations 2:29.

The Bible itself is a simultaneously common and uncommon source for allusions, so seeing the influence of the Bible on the Western world, I would have not been surprised if someone knew where it was from.

Granted, I believe the vast majority of deaf women actually own ears, but simply can not use them. I don’t think it terribly common to lose your hearing from having your ears cut off.

Interesting.
While I must apologize then for my wording (for such words are only fit for the ears of Alalean dogs and Vistarian scum), I know not of any event that would render my home torn away from my person.

Savarian S I M P

Ha ha i’m Alalean and I visited your profile.

Sounds like a skill issue tbh

1 Like

you are disrespecting the man’s wishes, that is very insulting to him and will lead to you getting arrested to his restraining order on people like you

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.