Questions about Arcane Odyssey.... (Comment Down)

Where does Arcane Odyssey take place?
How does the storyline begin like?
When will Arcane Odyssey come out? (I need like exact month or season.)

War seas or something (i think)
You’ll have to find out on release
There’s no official release date yet

Late 2022 for sure also @ThatOneGuy

The War Seas and the time is about a month after Arcane Adventures would have ended.

You wake up on a beach and meet the Hobo King Morden (official canon name do not question me).

Late 2022, if it isn’t finished by then it’ll release in the form of early access (paid access).

It takes place in the War Seas, which is on the other side of the world in the world that Arcane Adventures happened in. It takes place one month after the events of Arcane Adventures.

“The player in Arcane Odyssey awakes on an abandoned island with no recollection of how they got there or who they are, along with a man their age named Morden. And thus, their adventure begins.” - The lore doc

“You sail the seas, slowly becoming stronger in the arts of magic, weapons, hand-to-hand combat, or some combination of multiple of them. Due to your actions, you make many powerful friends and enemies throughout the story. You can train your skills, sink pirate or kingdom ships, uncover mysterious ghost ship wreckages, venture into the great Dark Seas in hopes of legendary treasures, and much more. Fight other players, or befriend them and form a clan, allowing you to capture islands and build your own kingdoms or strongholds.” - 1 year announcement

“Arcane Odyssey will be released in late 2022. If the game is ready by then, it will be released for free. If not, the game will be released as an early access for 100 Robux, and stay as early access for a few months while I continue working on it, eventually releasing for free.” - Vetex, on the release of AO

War seas, opposite side of the world from the seven seas

Pretty much like AA (I think, I don’t remember it that much)
You spawn on a random island with no idea how you got there and one other bozo explains to you what happened or something

It’s been postponed like 4 times I wouldn’t count on any release date, but supposedly it’ll be released in paid beta if it isn’t finished by the end of the year

I found where AO takes place.

5 Likes

thanks @Derp

2 Likes

wrong topic bro

better post this in the right thread before someone else takes the credit lol

Lmaoo didn’t even realize

1. War Seas, other side of the world from Seven Seas
  2. We wake up on an island (Dawn Island I think) and find Morden on the island as well
    We go to various islands and beat the crap out of evil there
  3. 30th of February
1 Like

Stop

Hes not wrong

He literally said it’ll be released for paid access if it isn’t done by the end of 2022

dang bro it was a joke :nerd_face:

1 Like

Sorry I get too hyped when someone starts talking about a further release date

Your computer

Pressing the play button

Someday

9 Likes

accurate but not at the same time

strange how that works

1 Like

… particularly one that doesn’t exist?