Raise the Clan price with all these meme clans around

This is facts. They’re just having fun in their own way XD

So? Killing them will get them to leave you alone. If their contesting your island, again, beat them up a few times so they don’t try it again. Joke clans are almost always made up of people who play the game with friends, so it shouldn’t be that hard.

Chances are they only have at most 10 players in their clan

:person_shrugging:
We of Roselight are just silly guys

bro is getting angry because other people are having fun in the game :skull:

Never did I say that it’s hard or that it does not happen. If 5k galleons has resulted in this many clans being created so easily I think that just shows how easy it is to get that amount (which was the original point)

Don’t forget, you need other clans in your server anyways in order to gain infamy. Having these meme guilds populating the servers and taking islands IS A GOOD THING

I’m not sure what’s so fun about being unfunny literally Clans don’t give them any benefits besides a broken bank

So… you’re saying you don’t want people to make a bunch of clans if they aren’t going to commit to it? What the hell??

1 Like

Who cares? It’s their clan.

Precisely hen!

What even is your clan anyways, like why do you care this much. Not everyone wants a serious guild or to actually commit, they just want a funny name and logo to HAVE FUN

Then they shouldn’t be claiming the entire map chiile

bro wtf

If you’re angry about getting your ass handed to you by a joke clan just get better. Joke clans shouldn’t even mean anything to you, it’s JUST A CLAN IN A GAME

“Commit to your clan” stfu bruh those people are just having fun in their own way. It’s probably just a bunch of 12 year olds having a devious little time, why do you want to ruin it? Just ignore them, if they get in your way, crush them. IT IS THAT SIMPLE.

1. roselight is roselight

2. bro joke clans are free infamy they meet the required clans amount idk why you care so much

This is what clans do to an AO player.

Skill issue, just take it from them :person_shrugging:

If they’re claiming the entire map just contest the island? wth is your problem?

:popcorn:

DONT CLOSE IT
I WAS HAVING POPCORN

1. They’re free infamy
  2. drama generator topic
  3. suggestion post not in suggestions
3 Likes