Raise the Clan price with all these meme clans around

Every server I join there’s always a chance you will find one of those “meme” clans that most likely have some trashy Youtuber face logo of the sort

what’s annoying is that they are actually trying to farm infamy when they clearly have no future with a set up like that

they need to make the price so much higher to prevent EVERYONE and their auntie’s fish from making a clan

Ive once seen these words called like

“Stop, giving, a, fuck, and, ignore, it”

!!!

5 Likes

Based

If you make a clan, if its a joke or not, there are benefits and consequences attached.

if somebody wants to make that decision why stop them?

because they go around claiming all the islands in bulk and hindering people that actually are well polished with this stuff

It’s a bit hard to ignore when they have influence on the “politics” of the map

Then just steal the island from them???
Kinda sounds like you’re the worse clan in this situation

1 Like

If your clan has any amount of infamy at all, it would take them ages to take an island from you, so just go over to the island they’re taking from you and kill them… or just take a different island, there’s plenty.

The point I’m making is that we shouldn’t have to do that in the first place they are quite literally a waste of space and resources

You get infamy for killing rival clan members on islands that can be claimed lol.
(you wouldn’t know since you’ve never bothered to defend)

just get good

If I wanted breadcrumbs I’d ask for them

1 Like

Skill issue imo

because 20 infamy every 5 minutes is so much more than you’d get from a violent murder!

or are you worried to get humiliated by a meme clan.

bro if they’re a joke clan then just beat them up??? unless your clan is worse than a joke clan, you dont talk like that

“Skill issue imo” Perhaps you are the meme clans in question to be using that lingo so naturally!

Don’t forget, not everyone wants a future in infamy, or to be “one of the top guilds”. Theyre just trying to have fun in the game and increase their member cap.
Don’t dictate on other people’s enjoyment

2 Likes

Aren’t joke clans supposed to be easy to farm? Free infamy for you XD

This is why I wanna gank people I see.

You literally barely get anything from kills (long term)