Random Killing is Fine

No one is changing my mind that rking, leeching bosses, rking in events, etc. should be allowed and you gotta deal with it. If you can’t stand that much toxicity and losing a tiny bit of crowns, you’re better off playing either only with friends to protect you or just don’t play.

I’m not saying that it shouldn’t be allowed, I’m saying that its toxic to do that and is frowned upon for a reason.
please for the love of god stop acting like its a good thing

I don’t think you understand what he meant. We do not believe in an authoritarian-like rule stopping players from doing certain things, although, you have to acknowledge it is not helpful for the community.

those tiny bit of crowns are quite hard to earn back for people who don’t spend the whole day on a pc. I lose 1200 crowns so uh not a tiny bit

Yes, its not helpful.
Look at where that thought process got the RL community, I don’t want that happening here even if there is no permadeath.

What steak said.

Oh shit the retard (Inferno) is typing again.

It doesn’t contribute to anything, I understand that. You can hate on it all you want and that’s okay. It doesn’t help the community but what can you do? Just leave them be unless they’re going too far

That’s 100% right.
But can you please stop saying its ok or even hinting that its a good thing because its neither.

There shouldn’t be a rule against random killing bcoz sometimes ur in a bad mood. But you shouldn’t just down right encourage it and blame it on the ppl who got rk d

random killing multiple times IS too far

I also fail to understand how being annoyed at someone constantly ruining your experience is considering being a “cry baby”. Yes, you’re obviously going to be attacked while you play, but, the community should be respectful enough to not random kill for the soul purpose of ruining anothers game. Encouraging this on a forum post will not help.

People that RK already get punished yknow. They can kill as many people as they want. You may hate toxic people and that’s fine.

how do they get punished when your saying its just fine

I’ve seen people complain about getting rked on the forums like they hate the entire game.

Magic council

if you get mad about being rk’d then why are you playing a game centred around combat?

3 Likes

I fail to see how the game is centered around combat, if you’re referring to pvp not pve.

1 Like

We aren’t mad, we’re telling inferno that actively supporting it isn’t a good thing and that the process doesn’t help the game in any way shape or form.
Its frowned upon for a reason.

there is a limit to rk ing. Too much people cross it. Do I need to spell it out for you like a baby or what