Random Killing is Fine

If you get randomly killed by someone or got your boss kill stolen from, then they’re completely in the right and allowed to do that. I’ve seen countless posts saying how they’ve been killed by someone or have been following you in the same server. There’s many ways to avoid this and you’re just being a crybaby if you don’t want to be attacked ever. You barely even lose progress in this game since you just lose a tiny bit of crowns and your total deaths number goes up. Suck it up and accept the death.

There is only 2 situations where this can go too far/they’re in the wrong.

1. Exploiting
    Self explanatory, any cheats should not be tolerated.
  2. Constant Harassment
    Following you in different servers constantly, raiding with others, etc. Stuff like this is annoying yet still has work arounds such as blocking. There is a point where this does go too far though.
24 Likes

i think this is the point where somebody uses rosearcher to join you

2 Likes

yea just dont rosearch people constantly to rk them. thats just a bitch move

ro-searching should be a bannable offense
not that i’ve been ro-searched before but i’d imagine it sucks

but yeah i agree. world of magic was never meant to be a safe world, people who complain about rkers have just had it too easy

i think it should only be bannable if it has went too far. if you look at games like rl holy shit theres NO safety. people in wom really want to be handheld huh

1 Like

nah let’s not use rogue lineage as an example

rogue lineage is just a good example of a well made game done very very wrong

haha community go brrr

i do consider it comparable in my eyes, although permadeath is a giant factor in that game that should’ve been reworked due to things such as power levels and boosting

but thats besides the point

1 Like

rogue lineage suffers too much from it’s community. RKing is the smallest of things it’s got going wrong with it

world of magic honestly has a better environment, it’s got a great balance of “oh great, this guy wants to be friends!” and, “oh great, this guy wants to plant my head into the ground!”, although maybe not cause it’s more biased towards “let’s be friends”, which made people who RK seem like really toxic people when all they wanna do is just, you know, kill.

those who take it too far and spawnkill probably aren’t trying to be toxic, but they’re trying to killfarm.

people who follow into games, for no reason, like you weren’t being toxic to them or anything, are probably just psycopaths

ro-searchers should be banned cause no matter what way you look at it, it’s pretty much an exploit built into your browser

1 Like

Actually in the current game, honestly RKing is pretty toxic.
Wanna know why? They gain literally nothing from it and are just doing it to be assholes.

If they had something to gain, it’d be understandable but they don’t.
No, a meaningless stat doesn’t count.

1 Like

exactly wat killerboss said. Like why? When a certain someone was spawn killing me etc he didn’t gain anything from it. Heck he wasted his time. But why did he do it? No reason. He had no reason to ruin and waste a good 1 hour of my gametime. I was even being nice to him. U can gain more from killing level 10 npc s then from killing players. It is toxic. Plus how do u even enjoy random killing when the other person has no idea. Its cowardice. There is a line that shouldn’t be crossed. And repetitive killong, even if in the same server, especially if they hunt you on purpose, crosses that line

1 Like

if he wants to kill then he wants to kill. theres absolutely no issue with pvping randomly. EVEN IF THERES NO PURPOSE, if its what they want to do then thats what they wanna do. Keep complaining, people that rk find it funny to see your reactions.

6 Likes

Inferno, I think you’re missing the point.
Toxic people are toxic and there’s no second way to it.

Just because they enjoy being an asshole doesn’t make the person less of an asshole.
RKing means that you’re usually attacking people who don’t want to fight you in the first place and that’s a bit of a dick move when there’s nothing on your end to gain from it.

2 Likes

why do they find it funny. Its a messed up way of thinking and shouldn’t be tolerated .if I targeted u constantly I think u’d be pretty annoyed

Once more , I completely agree with killer boss

If they’re an asshole so they’re an asshole. There’s nothing you can do. Just block/ignore them. Its a dick move to interrupt events but it just happens.

2 Likes

So its toxic, yes? That’s what you just said.
Therefore its actually not ok behavior.

Nothing you can do and nothing wrong some toxicity.

Unless its constant toxicity across servers

1 Like

what you just ignore them and let it happen? Just let them do it to other people? I can tolerate this shit happening to me but my fellow brethren ain’t getting bullied if I can help it

Inferno, I had this talk with somebody else yesterday and I don’t feel like going over how toxicity is always bad again.
Nothing good comes out of it period, please stop pretending good things come from it or that its ok in any sense.

4 Likes

can i be ur best friend xD