Random WoM Medal Clips Thread

Just a place where I post funny stuff that happened to me in WoM that I clipped with medal

Ngl it’s probably just gonna be mostly clips of people trying to rk me (as usual)

Sadly I deleted most of my clips because I realized that each clip takes up quite a bit of space but I’ll post some of the once I had + new ones whenever I get them

This happened a few months ago. I was wanted and in combat with the MC. Then I got killed from being pushed under the void and got arrested lmao

1 Like

2.)

about a month ago
dude attacked my tyrant shadow file so I switched files (after killing him while being 30 levels under) and he kept trying to kill me and I parried every hit.

6 Likes

LMFAO, I CAN IMAGINE THE PURE RAGE GOING ON IN THIS GUYS HEAD

1 Like

the fact that I killed him, not even trying until he actually got me marked as in combat, and was 30 levels below him is just sad. also every time that he attacked me on the new file I got on I killed him melee lmao. I literally just walked up to him and killed him with M1s twice (although I deleted one of the clips of it)

Lol he malded also i see omen on that server list

I think he killed ichiko (who was on AbbyTheHeroKiller; we were playing on stereotype troll alts) for infamy when she was afk for a tree lol

Still i see omen on the server list idk why i am making a big deal also how hard did she mald

1 Like

she didnt, she was just surprised that she got killed while hiding in a tree

what probably happened is that since she was tyrant rep there could’ve been scouts/bounty hunters/wizards nearby that detected her and make the “?” things above their heads, and I’m assuming omen just happened to be there and checked it

why is it always people named ace who have a hero rep and suck at pvp yet act like they’re the main character who devoted their lives to do nothing but kill players

it literally always is people named ace or aaron or some odd other name that starts with A

on top of that its always a plasma, lightning, light or other edgy magic user

its always plasma, lightning, fire, or ash, there is no exceptions to that. absolutely none.

speaking of that

NOO EMBED FAIL
for some reason it still plays on discord but i deleted it so it wont anymore

what happened though
a purple lightning user name Lucas Silver attacked my lightning file, on an account I use as a template for creating my characters before I make it on my main

and he died because skill issue

Haha
i have an aaron file with bad rep AND EXPLOSION MAGIC
ADD THAT IN
(im changing the name when AO arrives to something else)

and fyi i did not mald i was just confused at how i was found :unamused:

my definition of edgy magics:

• light
  • shadow
  • explosion

I’d say plasma is borderline

and then there’s a few that people who are terrible at the game use but aren’t totally edgy:

• plasma
  • lightning
  • magma
  • fire
  • ash/poison
  • gold
  • crystal

pretty much half the magics there are :skull:

how the fuck is light an edgy magic