Their name is Bead not Bread

need I say more?

1 Like

How… is this related to a fourth wall breaking poet

Wow @DubiousLittleTyp0

thank you for reiterating the obvious

IMG_9978

What was that about

Cookies are good :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::cookie::skull:

Daily Fact #2

Lord Matthew Hoord Damascus was born to a noble family in the Impexis Regnum. He served for a short amount of peacetime in the Impexis Navy, but is most known for staging a rebellion in his captured town during the Great Stamstani War - an event which lead to his promotion to General of the Impexis Forces. However there have been reports that he didn’t have as much responsibility for the rebellion as he claims to have had. After the war he was assigned General of Akos’ Royal Guard, although Akos resents his role due to his belief that Damascus was a coward, mainly serving deep in Impexis territory, far from the front line, where the Prince and the people of Frigus Ferrum were under siege by stamstani forces for multiple years.

Daily Fact #3

Zane Zephyr was a Divinity who lived in Rirrossia for thousands of years, eventually settling down with a family of Alatus vivus, and having two children, although he didn’t live to see the second one, Lumi Zephyr born. However, he had taught his son, Akiro martial arts as well as a special sword fighting style called the Tempestas Gladius (Designed by himself), which utilises extremely quick slashes of a blade in combination with a blessing from the Deity of Wind, to create flying shockwaves. Zane Zephyr was killed by Icarus Fallenfire a few years before the story starts.
His main ability is dubbed the “Buffer of Death” by myself, which means that both before and after his own demise, Zephyr protected the souls of the dead as they traveled to the Rifts with the primordial function Death.

Daily Fact #4 - Your new least favourite character

Duke Harmonus Elin was a rich Stamstani politician who escaped the country before the use of the God Weapon. Although the Stamstani nation didn’t have a nobility, many people still refer to Elin as a Duke due to his wealth. Long before the story starts, he was best friends with a young Prince from a neighbouring country, the then Prince Ledus Frost. The bond between the two was close until Ledus got engaged with his sister, Zela Elin. Disliking this, he began to spread rumours of the marriage being a Impexian plot to gain control in Stamstani, the couple split up soon afterwards, and tensions between the two countries greatly increased for the next 16 or so years, before finally, Elin managed to pass the Dine (Pronounced Dee - neh) Offence, which declared a full out war against the Impexis, Casus belli - Rumoured plotting to take over the Grand Republic of Stamstani.

Here’s an extract I’ve written of a flashback to the Stamstani war

Memoria Frost: The Great Stamstani War

“Prince Frost, the cannon fire has started. Follow me.”

Akos stumbled out of his room in the early morning, standard procedure, as shrapnel rained down. Following Zion down the corridor, towards safety.

A pane of glass shattered, small splinters embedding into his side.

He held back the tears, couldn’t be weak in front of the Commander, could he?

“Captain Blossom, perfect timing young lady, take the Prince and hide in the safe room, I feel as if something is wrong, the palace itself is being attacked instead of the city in general.”

Akos blinked as Zion ran down a nearby hallway, he followed the girl, into a room, a semi-dark room - which she locked.

“Are you alright, your majesty?” She asked with a little bow. “I’m Captain Blossom, youngest Captain of the Royal Guard.”

The girl smiled through her silver hair, “You might have seen me around, I’m assigned to your division of course,”

Akos winced as blood began to flow down his hand. The Captain had a look of concern flash over her eyes, but she gently set to work, removing splinters of glass from the young Prince’s hand with extreme precision, wrapping it up tightly in what seemed to be a scrap of fabric from an unknown source. Akos breathed steadily, as the young girl sat next to him.

“Do you ever wonder if our teenage years are going to be spent hiding from guns, instead of out, being free, learning about ourselves?” She sighed, “perhaps it is our destiny to live in this fear.”

Akos paused and waited, but hearing no response, answered. “You can’t be that young if you’re a Royal Guard Captain.” With which the girl answered, “Well is only fifteen, that’s not even a year older than you. I spent all my childhood dreaming of being a soldier, and now I’m trapped in this eternal cycle of war.”

Akos once again didn’t answer, letting the Captain speak. “I’ve never spent my time with friends, but I suppose, would it be appropriate to call you Akos?”

He only nodded, and Blossom smiled again.

“In that case, call me Iri. I hope you like my name, it’s the only one I’ve got.”

The pair laughed together, the noises of destruction never ending around them.

1 Like

You know it’d be cool if you made this a whole long story and posted it into the writing category.
Then you linked it here, I wanna learn more about how these two would interact.

Idk if i could post it in writing because it’s not related to AO but if I can post some I will

Doesn’t seem to be any rules against it.

@ImaLettuce
Chapters 4 - 6 found here:

i aint reading allat but it seems cool af

1 Like

Daily Fact #5

The Shade Order is a rich group of assassins lead by Grand Lord Felix Mist. They take on jobs from clients and either assassinate targets themselves or pay other contractors for the job. They sent their own Assassins to kill Akos in chapter 3, and after their client, Duke Elin, expresses anger at their failure, they contracted Akiro Zephyr (Ch.6) to kill him, however that attempt also failed.

Ranks:

• Grand Lord (Felix Mist)
  • Lords
  • Grandmasters
  • Masters
  • Veterans
  • Assassins
  • Acolytes
  • Initiates

They worship Sicarus Domini, The Deity of Assassins.

Ex voluntate familiarum nostrarum, populi nostri et Sicarius Domini