Ranking which AO characters would say the N-word

I got my suspicions about vetex. There are hardly any black people in the game whatsoever, the only one I can think of is the owner of sailors lodge

3 Likes

and the fighting styles guy at sailors lodge, and ambanes

but just because there arent many black characters, it doesnt mean he is racist, same goes for the fact that there arent any gay characters, doesnt mean hes homophobic

I know I know, I’m not being serious. There are hardly any at all, though

he is adding alot of different cultures though, like sameria is arabic so maybe we will get an african kingdom idk

Isnt sameria based in africa the queen is of color too. im being literal asl rn dont mind me T_T

I love headcanons that give me reasons to [REDACTED] calvus :hugs:

Carina would 100% have a mental dictionary of slurs that she recites when she loses a game.

1 Like

Vetex - SSS+ tier
has said the N word multiple times
(not kidding)

disagree. he’s inspired by Gol D. Roger, and he definitely wouldn’t say it. Roger is a kind soul and would never harm anybody. he doesn’t even wanna steal or plunder other ships because he’s “not that typa pirate.”

1 Like

Id say otherwise

He will face his actions.

3 Likes

Who is gay in ao?

LMAO where

the now deleted minecraft server (can you guess why it was deleted?)

Dennis Harvey, usually I wouldn’t stick up for budget Romulus, but you can’t forget about him either.

https://forum.arcaneodyssey.dev/t/bluemin-nights-weapon-shed-art-thread/13288/296?u=skyrocket

the skyhallians:

this topic is like a bomb in possession of the AO forums

oh

LMAO the original skibidi toilet

ordered in terms of appearance in the storyline