Ranking which AO characters would say the N-word

morden

probably wouldnt say the n-word cause he’s a little bitch that doesn’t like hurting people. however his curse is black colored so he gets some points from that

C tier

tucker

hes dead

F tier

estrid

doesnt serve watermelon or fried chicken at her inn so she’s probably racist.

B tier

ruby roger

do you see any black people in his crew? i sure dont.

B tier

iris

the only character to have canonically said it

S tier

warren

probably doesn’t due to political reasons

D tier

randal

dislikes the word due to it being unsophisticated. he’s still racist though and would probably say something like “melanin-rich fiend” in its stead.

A tier

neviro

his entire race got genocided so he’s probably against racism. he’s also cool headed and kinda a bitch so i don’t really see him saying it

F tier

elius

yes

A tier

general argo

doesn’t employ any black people in his army (since ravenna is literally an ethnostate). he’s also kinda old so yea i’d see him saying it.

B tier

revon

wouldn’t use it publicly due to political reasons, but would use it frequently while playing CoD on the castello’s xbox.

B tier

general julian

fun fact: general julian was originally supposed to have more lines in the storyline of AO, but most of them were scrapped due to him being “too racist”

A tier

calvus

as said before, he’s the leader of an ethnostate that genocided an entire race of people and has a secret police that kidnaps, interrogates, and kills dissenters. he’s like literally hitler, so he’s probably the most racist person here.

S tier

2 Likes

why the hell are the tiers not ordered

5 Likes

Ravenna is not an ethno-state. This can be seen in the colours of the Bronze Legion, that if Roman would all remain the same pallet of darker white. We can tell the majority of the population of Ravenna is either Latin, Umbrian, Etruscan/Tuscan, of Veneti Descent or is an Italic Greekoid that derive from Sicily and Naples.

Oh, and the ruling class of Ravenna is several different colours, The Royal Family is likely Latin with traces of North African Amazigh in there (actually could be Egyptian or Arab), whilst Argos and Julian are clearly of Northern Italic Origin.

3 Likes

Kessler Boreas and Neviro 1000% spammed the word and thats why Nero had to ban them from the minecraft server

I got my suspicions about the MC, ever notice how their friend group is an all white party?

1 Like

Commander Kia prolly S tier

Oh my fucking god

nah hes S tier, definitely got killed cause he was too much for roblox to handle

2 Likes

Me

S tier

I got my suspicions about vetex. There are hardly any black people in the game whatsoever, the only one I can think of is the owner of sailors lodge

3 Likes

and the fighting styles guy at sailors lodge, and ambanes

but just because there arent many black characters, it doesnt mean he is racist, same goes for the fact that there arent any gay characters, doesnt mean hes homophobic

I know I know, I’m not being serious. There are hardly any at all, though

he is adding alot of different cultures though, like sameria is arabic so maybe we will get an african kingdom idk

Isnt sameria based in africa the queen is of color too. im being literal asl rn dont mind me T_T

I love headcanons that give me reasons to [REDACTED] calvus :hugs:

Carina would 100% have a mental dictionary of slurs that she recites when she loses a game.

1 Like

Vetex - SSS+ tier
has said the N word multiple times
(not kidding)

disagree. he’s inspired by Gol D. Roger, and he definitely wouldn’t say it. Roger is a kind soul and would never harm anybody. he doesn’t even wanna steal or plunder other ships because he’s “not that typa pirate.”

1 Like

Id say otherwise

He will face his actions.

3 Likes