(Rant) Honestly... I changed my mind. I want fat fish and steve back. And im fricking sick of pretending I don’t

Yeah no fuck that. Twitter makes this place look amazing. Which considering I prefer the rogue community over this one is horrific

He wasn’t banned for nsfw. (It wasn’t even nsfw remotely.) it was a bro that was mad funny meme.

I trust the mods. Unless it was Artanaris. (JK please dont kill me)

He WAS banned for harassment doe. But honestly kandy needed to get called out so not too concerned about that

After the andrija incident. I place wom mods on the same level as rogue lineage mods in competence and maturity.

Grown as man calling a teenager scum. Pathetic joke of a mod

What’s worse is that suspensions nowadays are being thrown at any sign of criticism or sarcasm.

Examples?

Hell this’ll probably get locked simply for me talking about it. THATS THE MODERATION WE HAVE RN. If I get shit wrong once I get suspended for 2 days

4 Likes

Yeah todays a bad day for me rn. I am not happy today

I honestly don’t think they’re that bad. I’m kinda biased against Artanaris because they deleted my topic once but if I’m being completely honest it was lowkey justified.

It’s more because the game is dead than because people making drama are gone

1 Like

I already gave one. Andrija responding to vetex.

Nah nah the game died in the beginning of January. The forums stopped being fun after march

I just want WAX back lmao

And when steve got sent to brazil everything now is so god damn serious. Like there’s something missing

WAX being gone is not the reasons the forums are dead, it’s a symptom of the forums being dead.

Yeah but still

:frcryin:

Barely even ever heard of wax lol. Just heard his name being tossed around and just went with it