(Rant) Honestly... I changed my mind. I want fat fish and steve back. And im fricking sick of pretending I don’t

Honestly. Holy shit. The forums have never felt so empty. It’s legit just a landscape of pasted topics nowadays. Back when I was still owning a guild I saw this place as a nice little hub to talk with everyone and have that occasional drama that would keep this place alive.

It’s gone now. And Im slowly losing care for this place by the day. That’s when I realized. The forums were infinitely better with fat fishe and steve. It gave me a reason to actually come back into the forums. A reason to actually binge this place. That spark left and now it’s the same copied shit. It’s all proven bags, honestmans, and beans point.

Bluntly Ive never really acted like how I usually do since 2019. And now I feel like I can never have that opportunity. Now I just have to sit back and watch as the forums become what’s being described as it. Snowflakes and bad memes.

I still like the forums but ive just gotten dissapointed. The trolls of this forum were one of the best parts of this place admittedly. And im getting real sick of pretending they weren’t

8 Likes

ok

youre kinda late on the fat fish retardation thing. hes no longer funny

1 Like

if you want to look for a place with a lot of trolling, twitter.com is right there

3 Likes

I personally didn’t have a problem with Steve, but him being gone is probably for the best. I want to say more but I promised myself I wouldn’t do a certain thing anymore.

Mods immediately unban everyone that was trolling

who the hell is steve jobs

was banned for trolling a little too hard or something i dunno

Wait Steve posted NSFW? NVM I have a problem with them now

Yeah no fuck that. Twitter makes this place look amazing. Which considering I prefer the rogue community over this one is horrific

He wasn’t banned for nsfw. (It wasn’t even nsfw remotely.) it was a bro that was mad funny meme.

I trust the mods. Unless it was Artanaris. (JK please dont kill me)

He WAS banned for harassment doe. But honestly kandy needed to get called out so not too concerned about that

After the andrija incident. I place wom mods on the same level as rogue lineage mods in competence and maturity.

Grown as man calling a teenager scum. Pathetic joke of a mod

What’s worse is that suspensions nowadays are being thrown at any sign of criticism or sarcasm.

Examples?

Hell this’ll probably get locked simply for me talking about it. THATS THE MODERATION WE HAVE RN. If I get shit wrong once I get suspended for 2 days

4 Likes

Yeah todays a bad day for me rn. I am not happy today